become an editor
the entire directory
only in IBM_Mainframe/Scripts
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Languages: Rexx: IBM Mainframe: Scripts
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Mainframe: IBM: Freeware
Bill Lalonde - Big Iron
- REXX Sample Code for OS/390.
Capitalware's Sample OS/390 Code
- Various Rexx, CLIST, C and assembler programs.
- MVS freeware repository. Has lots of Rexx code, too.
Dave's MVS freeware - Rexx
- System-oriented execs.
David McRitchie: The REXX Macros Toolbox
- For TSO ISPF and SPF/PC users.
A few ISPF or OS/390 Tools and Toys
- ISPF extensions, development aids and system information. By Doug Nadel, ISPF developer.
Frank Clarke: REXX/MVS code examples and utilities
- Building blocks and utility routines.
GSF Tools & Docs
- A system programmers toolkit by Gilbert Saint-flour. Includes information on VSAM support in Rexx.
LDW's Quick and Dirty MVS Page
- Includes some Rexx utilities.
Lionel B. Dyck
- OS/390 Freeware page includes ISPF and REXX related tools and toys.
Mark's MVS Utilities
- Large collection, mostly written in Rexx or CLIST.
- Mainframe Rexx Examples
- ISPF tool, Dataset Display Facility. Utility actions on remembered dataset list.
- from Chicago-Soft. Back issues contain several Rexx utilities.
VMCMS.com REXX Programs
- KEDIT macros, object REXX, Winrexx utilities, REXX utilities, and time and date functions.
z/OS Unix Tools and Toys
- Includes Rexx function package with stream I/O commands, file services, environment variables and immediate commands.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, December 19, 2012 12:49:03 PM EST -