the entire directory
only in Languages/Rexx
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Languages: Rexx
FAQs, Help, and Tutorials
Computers: Companies: IBM
Computers: Programming: Languages: Comparison and Review
Computers: Programming: Languages: Garbage Collected: Procedural
Computers: Programming: Languages: Interpreted: Procedural
Computers: Programming: Languages: Procedural
Computers: Programming: Languages: Scripting: Procedural
This category in other languages:
- Information about Rexx programming language, libraries and language extensions.
- Standard for "Programming Language REXX".
- Information, downloads, tools, tutorials and reference materials for Classic Rexx, NetRexx and ooRexx.
- The Rexx Language Association. With symposion information, ANSI standard and large link collection. Archives available to members only.
- Rexx Server Pages compiler for rapid prototyping of XML tags in Rexx. Requires Apache and Mod_Rexx. [Open surce, Common Public License]
The Rexx Language
- IBM's official Rexx site. With news, background, books, tutorials, documentation and links.
ToUniteAmerica: The REXX Files
- Mainframe programs examples, articles and links. By Gabriel F. Gargiulo, author of Rexx books.
- Album of algorithms and techniques. Also articles on the language, arithmetic operations and Rexx on AS/400.
- Encyclopedia article including the history of the language, significant technological features, references and links.
ONLamp.com: Rexx: Power Through Simplicity
- Article by Howard Fosdick shows off several features of the Rexx programming language. (May 26, 2005)
Pigdog Journal: Laughable Technology
- Yay for REXX! Column in a satirical online magazine. (October 25, 1999)
Writing CGI Scripts in REXX
- Article from Web Techniques magazine. (May 01, 1996)
Usenet comp.lang.rexx -
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, December 22, 2012 11:36:59 AM EST -