become an editor
the entire directory
only in Regular_Expressions/Tools
- Regex debugging tool. Features visual representations of regular expressions and sliders allowing users to step through test strings.
Exploring Ruby’s Regular Expression Algorithm
- Blog post about Onigurama, Ruby's regex engine. Discusses the mechanics of the engine.
- Windows program to test PCRE expressions. Features screenshots, manual and download links.
- Features brief regex reference, interactive tutorial and tester.
The Regex Coach
- Windows PCRE expression builder. Includes screenshot, manual and download links.
- .NET regular expressions tester. Features regex reference, displays matches, position and split list.
- Regex builder for .NET expressions. Features screenshots and documentation.
- Open-source Windows software aiming to solve complex parsing tasks by applying multiple regular expressions. Includes screenshots and documentation.
- Commercial tool for creating, testing and implementing regular expressions in over twenty regex flavors. Features detailed manual, screenshots and demos.
- Online regex tester. Features text replacement.
- Delphi regex tools. Includes a Windows application to design and debug expressions, a Delphi regex library, and a syntax summary.
RegExpr for VB & VBA
- Commercial code module that provides regex support in Visual Basic 5 and 6. Includes tutorial and demo.
- Online regex tester. Features multiple modes and library of patterns submitted by users.
- Regex tester that uses PHP's preg_match function. Features color-coded box indicating the match status of properly delimited patterns on test strings.
Regular Expression Tester
Regular Expression Tool
- Windows regex builder that matches, replaces and splits. Includes download and source.
- Online Ruby regex tester. Highlights matches on the fly.
- Documentation for Ruby's Regexp class. Covers syntax, performance, methods.
- .NET regex tester and debugger. Includes library of regular expressions.
- Regex tester and explainer. Includes glossary.
- Online graphical regex generator. Lets users select string components to be matched and generates corresponding regular expressions.
- Graphical regex tester. Features Windows and Tcl versions.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 8, 2016 at 6:54:09 UTC -