become an editor
the entire directory
only in Regular_Expressions/C_and_C++
C and C++
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Languages: Regular Expressions: C and C++
Computers: Programming: Languages: C++: Class Libraries
Computers: Programming: Languages: C: Libraries
Computers: Programming: Languages: Regular Expressions: FAQs, Help, and Tutorials
- Documentation for a C++ regex library. Includes html and PDF format.
Grammar to Parser Classes
- Template classes for declaring grammars as set of compound classes. Download link.
- Perl-compliant regex template library. Includes download link.
Henry Spencer's Regular Expression Libraries
- Collected information about Spencer's libraries. Features three main library flavors, source code, installation notes.
- Regex library that supports over 30 types of character encodings. Includes documentation, download and links.
PCRE for Windows
- Pre-compiled version of the PCRE library. Includes download links for several PCRE versions.
- Perl-compatible regular expressions library used in projects such as PHP. Includes download, documentation and contact information.
- C++ library for regex engine that runs searches in time linear to input size, in contrast to backtracking engines which can take exponential time. Includes description, source and syntax.
- Regex tester. Includes source download, screenshots and change log.
Regular Expressions in C++
- Article about the regex++ engine. Discusses validating, searching, replacing.
- Commercial regex engine that supports Perl- and EGREP-style expressions. Features description, pricing information and download links.
- POSIX-compliant regex library that supports fuzzy matching. Includes FAQ, documentation and download.
- Regex template library. Allows either run-time or compile-time parsing, and allows expressions to refer to one another.
C and C++
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, December 3, 2013 7:54:12 AM EST -