become an editor
the entire directory
only in Languages/RPG
Computers: Companies: IBM
Computers: Companies: Software Development: Mainframes
Computers: Programming: Languages: Procedural
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Midrange: OS-400
- Amalgamated Software of North America focuses on Windows and Web development environments for AS/400 and Microsoft NT/2000 Server. Products: Visual RPG/Caviar (AVR), Acceler8DB, DataGate/400; Database Toolbox for C++, Java, VB. San Antonio, Texas; European offices.
- Details of the RPG IV and ILE training and books available for the IBM i (iSeries, AS/400) platform.
Capricorn Information Systems
- Information technology firm specializing in application development for AS/400 and iSeries customers using VisualAge RPG.
IBM RPG - Wikipedia
- The encyclopedia article covers language overview, history, and evolution and offers information RPG IV and platforms and links.
Linoma Software: RPG Toolbox
- Allows to modernize RPG programs, write applications and maintain source code. Its devolpers offers manual and brochure. [Commercial, trial version]
- A tool for analyzing and modifying RPG source on iSeries (AS/400). RPG-Alive speeds up the development of applications by adding graphical elements to the OS/400 Programming Development Environment (PDM).
RPG for OpenVMS
- An IBM RPG II compatible compiler which runs under OpenVMS. It can be used to migrate software applications written in IBM RPG II, VAX RPG, WANG RPG, Sperry RPG, WANG RPG, Unisys RPG and other versions of RPG to HP OpenVMS.
- An IBM AS/400 and iSeries education event held in the Spring and Fall of each year. It is training for IBM AS/400 and iSeries RPG IV programmers for which session information and registration forms are presented.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 11, 2016 at 12:38:12 UTC -