become an editor
the entire directory
only in REBOL/Web
- A web application framework for developing web sites and web applications, including content editing and configuration via a web interface
Coyote File Transfer System
- Coyote is a powerful replication system that offers secure data transfer that traverses specified ports in your firewall, and does not expose your sites to the known dangers of using NetBios and FTP. Built with REBOL.
The MakeDoc Standardization Project
- MakeDoc is a text formatting program for easily producing HTML and other types of document output. The goal of this project is to develop a standard input format for MakeDoc but keep it as simple as possible.
- a small (7kb) fully featured webserver written in REBOL, including support for embedded server-side REBOL scripts
- A full client/server XML-RPC implementation for REBOL.
- a simple, extensible hypertext system and framework for developing small-scale web applications written in REBOL.
- VanillaSite-out-of-the-Box (SBX) is an easy to install Vanilla package for Windows computers.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 19:58:19 UTC -