become an editor
the entire directory
only in Web/Web_Frameworks
This category in other languages:
Python Wiki: Web Frameworks for Python
- An overview of all current Python web frameworks, maintained on the official Python language website by its developer community. Provides a linked list of frameworks organized by popularity and framework scale - from full-stack to minimalist solutions.
- A toolkit for stateful web applications, providing templating and session management. Code, documentation, wiki, news, discussion list, and company information. [Open Source, BSD-like; commercially supported]
- A compact web framework providing session management, its own server, and templating using Cheetah; code, documentation, and a tutorial are available. [Open Source, BSD-like]
- An object-oriented HTTP framework in Python, with flexible configuration and extension. Provided are code, documentation, FAQ, wiki, news, a tutorial, and IRC. [Open Source, MIT]
- A lightweight Python web framework based on Werkzeug and Jinja 2. Code, documentation, and community links are provided.
- A web framework emphasizing simplicity, flexibility, and extensibility. Source code, documentation, bug tracking, and a mailing list are available.
- An agile web framework based on the Zope3 codebase. Code, documentation, an e-mail list, and a wiki are available.
Guido von Rossum on Python Web Frameworks
- An article by the creator of the Python language entitled, "Please Teach me Web Frameworks for Python!" Published in January 2006, with extensive commentary from the Python community.
- A BSD-licensed open-source framework using Stackless Python, providing continuations and direct callbacks registration for advanced web applications. Documentation, source code, mailing list, and other support are available.
- A framework for developing web applications in Python. Available are a mailing list and lists of articles and applications. [Open Source, Python license]
SkunkWeb Python Web Application Server
- An extensible application server, written in Python. Code, documentation, and a mailing list are available. [Open Source, GPL and BSD]
- A complete web framework integrating several Python projects: SQLObject, Cherrypy, Kid, and Mochikit. Code, documentation, examples, extensions, and related news are provided. [Open Source]
- A minimalist web framework written in Python. Available are code, examples, documentation, and discussion lists. [Open Source]
- An open source full-stack python web framework for scalable, secure and portable web applications. Code, documentation, videos, and support are available.
WebWare for Python
- A suite of software components for developing object-oriented, web-based applications. Code, documentation, and mailing lists. [Open Source, Python license]
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 24, 2015 at 12:03:09 UTC -