become an editor
the entire directory
only in Web/Templating_Libraries
- A Python-powered template engine and code generator. Code, code repository, documentation, and a mailing list are available. [Open Source, Python license]
- A high performance HTML template system with internationalization support, usable from Python and other languages. Code, documentation, forums, and news are available. [Open Source]
- A Python library to generate and process HTML, XML or other text content on the web. Available are code and code examples, documentation, a tutorial, project Trac, and FAQ. [Open Source]
- A non-XML, Python-based web templating solution that is the successor to Myghty. Code, documentation, community links, and project Trac system are provided. [Open Source, MIT]
- A Python-based web templating framework originally based on Perl's HTML::Mason; it has been superseded by Mako. Legacy code and documentation are available. [Open Source, LGPL]
- A standalone implementation of Zope's template language. Code, documentation, and examples are available. [Open Source, MIT license]
Spyce - Python Server Pages
- A server-side language that supports efficient Python-based dynamic HTML generation. Code, documentation, and project blog are available.[Open Source, OSI-Approved]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 18, 2012 at 1:18:34 UTC -