become an editor
the entire directory
only in Modules/XML
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Languages: Python: Modules: XML
Computers: Data Formats: Markup Languages: XML: Tools
- Module for quick generation of XML (and HTML) documents with a stream-based approach. [Open Source, GPL]
- An attempt to glue together a simple, flexible framework that allows you to use XML, XSLT, Apache, and Python to serve web pages. [Open Source, GPL]
- A Python InteRface to Xerces and Xalan, integrating it into PyXML. [Open Source, Python license]
- A extension module that allows Python programs to interface with the Apache Software Foundation's Xalan XSLT transformation engine. [Open Source, BSD-like]
- Python bindings for Sablotron (a XSLT library) providing a simple API for in-memory XSLT transformations or file-to-file transformation. [Open Source, GPL]
- A Python implementation of TREX, an XML schema language. [Open Source, BSD-like]
- A Python XHTML class can be used to programatically generate XHTML documents. [Open source, BSD license]
SIG for XML Processing in Python
- While Python includes basic XML processing capabilities, the goal of this SIG is to make Python become the premier language for XML processing. The SIG, through the mailing list and the PyXML project hosted on SourceForge, is helping to decide what software is required for this purpose, and coordinate its implementation and documentation.
- A Python module that uses WCTP to send XML forms over HTTP. [Open Source, BSD-like]
- A DOM parser (built on top of SAX2) with a very simple and pythonesque tree API and conversion methods ("object-oriented XSL"), for example for creating HTML. [Open-Source, Python license]
- An XML parser written in Python. It is a nearly complete validating parser with SGML Open Catalogs and XCatalog 0.1 support, SAX drivers and additional utilities.
Usenet comp.lang.python -
Usenet comp.text.xml -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 7:57:56 PM EST -