the entire directory
only in Python/Modules
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Languages: Python: Modules
Databases and Persistence
Math and Calculations
Computers: Programming: Libraries
- Module allows implement a hierarchical configuration scheme for Python applications.
- An extension for a Python-feel to the Expect library. [Open Source, LGPL]
- Web development related open source software packages developed by MEMS and Nanotechnology Exchange. [Open Source, Python license]
- The Logging Toolkit For Python, modeled after the Java toolkit log4j. [Open Source, IBM Public License]
mxBase package extensions for Python
- The eGenix.com mx Extensions for Python are a collection of professional quality Python software tools which enhance Python's usability in many important areas such as ODBC database connectivity, fast text processing, date/time processing and web site programming.
- A free, component-based, public domain data mining software, which includes a range of preprocessing, modelling and data exploration techniques. [Open Source, GPL]
- Provides an open source module to allow parallel execution of code on systems with multiple processors and on clusters. Features list, documentation, download, code samples, and a discussion forum.
- A hierarchical database package designed to efficiently manage very large amounts of data. [Open Source, BSD]
- A module that simplifies running Python stuff as cron jobs. [Open Source, Python license]
The Snack Sound Toolkit
- Module for basic sound handling (sound card and disk I/O); includes primitives for sound visualization, e.g. waveforms and spectrograms. [Open Source, GPL]
- Contains the following parts: Object Library, IO/Timers, Threads, Inter-Process/Distributed Communication. [Open Source, GPL]
Usenet comp.lang.python -
Usenet comp.lang.python.announce -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 31, 2007 at 8:05:07 UTC -