become an editor
the entire directory
only in Python/Implementations
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Languages: Python: Implementations
- New object-oriented statically typed language for Common Language Infrastructure (.NET, Mono), Python inspired syntax, focus on language and compiler extensibility.
- The original implementation of Python, written in C.
- A fast Python implementation for .NET and Mono.
- A 100 % Pure Java implementation of the Python language.
Python for .NET
- Package gives nearly seamless integration with .NET Common Language Runtime: CLR. Strong scripting tool, allows scripting or building full programs in Python, using .NET services and components coded in any language targeting CLR: Managed C++, C#, VB, JScript.
- An experimental implementation that supports continuations, generators, microthreads, and coroutines.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 15, 2013 at 12:15:06 UTC -