become an editor
the entire directory
only in Languages/Prolog
Computers: Programming: Languages: Compiled
Computers: Programming: Languages: Constraint
Computers: Programming: Languages: Garbage Collected
Computers: Programming: Languages: Logic-based: Constraint Logic
Computers: Programming: Languages: Open Source
Computers: Programming: Languages: Reflective
This category in other languages:
- C/C++ and Java based Prolog Compilers and Prolog based Internet Programming tools.
- This constraint logic programming language over Finite Domains (clp(FD)) is based on the wamcc Prolog compiler.
Course on Prolog
- A concise, example-based introduction to Prolog for people from the humanities. Uses the freely available Prolog+CG to teach programming within a course in knowledge representation using conceptual graphs.
Early History of Prolog
- Draft of a paper in History of Programming Languages, edited by Thomas J. Bergin and Richard G. Gibson, ACM. Abstract and PDF.
FAQ: Prolog Implementations
- Information about Prolog Implementations.
Hello, World program
- For Prolog.
- 14th International Conference of Applications of Prolog. University of Tokyo, Japan, October 20 - 22, 2001.
An introduction to Prolog
- A short introduction to Prolog by Michel Loiseleur and Nicolas Vigier.
Is the ISO Prolog standard taken seriously
- article by Roberto Bagnara.
JIPL: Java Interface for Prolog
- Interface between Java and Prolog through JNI and reflection.
Logic Programming 3D Site
- The main idea of this Site is 3D (VRML) representation of the World Wide Web. The Site describes the area of logic programming and Prolog. All the information was collected by Actor Prolog agents.
Logic Programming Associates
- This software house supplies WIN-PROLOG, MacProlog32 and Prolog++.
- This collection of non-commercial links treats Prolog within the context of object- and component-orientation.
OOPWeb - Prolog Directory
- Prolog programming tutorial and online book.
PC AI: The Prolog Programming Language
- Explanations, links.
- Programming in Logic Languages on the Web (PiLLoW) is a public-domain library for developing Web applications using (constraint) logic programming. It constitutes part of the Ciao Prolog development system.
Prolog :- Tutorial
- From basics to advanced topics tutorial by J.R.Fisher.
Prolog for Artificial Intelligence
- Open Source AI projects in Prolog.
Prolog for Beginners
- A comparison of several Prolog systems from a beginners perspective
Prolog Resource Guide
- The complete FAQs from news:comp.lang.prolog
- Includes an introduction to Prolog, unification, the back-tracking search process, the source code of a Prolog interpreter, example Prolog programs, the logic of Sir Bedevere (Monty Python), and a Java applet that runs Prolog.
- A wiki based book on Prolog.
ResearchIndex: Complete Logic Systems, Inc, September 1987. 80. D.H.D. Warren
- Prolog Instruction Set, Technical Note, SRI International Artificial Intelligence Center, D.S. Warren, S. Dietrich, F. Pereira. The SB Prolog System, SUNY at Stony Brook. Several references for this Prolog.
- Intelligent Reasoning by Example.
Techref - Prolog
- The Techref page regarding Prolog. Word Prolog meanings. Links.
Warren's Abstract Machine: A tutorial reconstruction
- Online book by Hassan Ait-Kaci. The WAM is an abstract machine tailored to Prolog. It can be realised efficiently on a wide range of hardware, and serves as a target for portable Prolog compilers. [PDF]
Usenet comp.lang.prolog -
Usenet comp.object.logic -
Usenet fj.comp.lang.prolog -
Usenet sci.logic -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 9, 2014 at 11:54:09 UTC -