become an editor
the entire directory
only in Languages/Pike
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Languages: Pike
Computers: Programming: Languages: Comparison and Review
Computers: Programming: Languages: Curly Bracket
Computers: Programming: Languages: Garbage Collected: Object-Oriented
Computers: Programming: Languages: Interpreted: Object-Oriented
Computers: Programming: Languages: Object-Oriented: Class-based
Computers: Programming: Languages: Open Source
Computers: Programming: Languages: Scripting: Object-Oriented
Games: Video Games: Strategy: Turn-Based: Stellar Crisis
- Official site at Roxen Internet Software. Pike developer: documentation, mailing lists, and download links.
Pike 7.0 Tutorial
- A good beginners guide to Pike programming, written by Thomas Padron-McCarthy.
RMS: Roxen Module Source
- The place to go when you need a Roxen module of any kind. Features discussion, information, and resources for Roxen users.
- Community for Roxen users and developers, based on the LysKOM conference system. Still in early alpha, so expect occasional bugs and crashes. Includes a Pike programming conference, of course.
- A powerful, modular web server developed by Roxen Internet Software, written entirely in Pike. It was named Roxen Challenger before version 2.0.
The Unofficial Pike Programming Language FAQ
- This is an unofficial FAQ list for the Pike programming language.
Usenet comp.object -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 26, 2007 at 4:39:04 UTC -