become an editor
the entire directory
only in Scripts/Content_Management
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Languages: Perl: Web: Scripts: Content Management
Computers: Internet: On the Web: Weblogs: Tools
Computers: Software: Internet: Site Management: Content Management
This category in other languages:
- Full-featured content manager with browser interface to allow even the most non-technical staff to publish webpages without knowing HTML. Custom templates give full control over site designs. [Commercial]
- Give members as many webpages as you allow, with forums, guestbooks, polls, directories, and postcard and image galleries, along with detailed logs, backups and a Search Engine Submission Agent. Comes with two editors. [Commercial, demo]
- Coranto is an open source content management system, written in Perl. Includes a description, tutorials, a Wiki and downloads.
- A Perl program that allows you to easily add and maintain a glossary of terms for your website visitors. It permits links to definitions within web pages, forum and chat messages, or text entry fields. Include tables and graphics in definitions, chain to outside glossaries. [Commercial]
Creativyst Quote Catcher
- An economical website script for maintaining a database of up to nine million quotations on site. Storage of quotations is downloadable also. [Open source]
- WYSIWYG content editor allows text editing/formatting and image insertion from your browser. Self installs. Make edits right on the page. Supports multiple users with different privileges. [Commercial]
- Big Medium is built with Perl CGI scripts. Custom templates give design control. Free demo.
Innovate Solutions: Perl Scripts for Content Management
- Innovate presents its Perl based content management scripts and products. Also free scripts may be downloaded directly. [Commercial, demos]
- Offers web content management software systems, including real estate, auto and news management systems, free CGI Perl scripts, and publishing software.
- Multi-user browser-based web authoring system. Supports user accounts, delegated authoring privileges, template-based and HTML-source editing, multiple file uploads.
- A tool for web site admins, that allow create edit and manage articles and columns. It doesn't requires any database support so you can run it with hosting, supporting CGI/perl, including free hosting. Useful for small working groups management. [Freeware]
- A extensible Open Source tool written in Perl for building dynamic web content.
- A commercial content management system written in Perl. Site contains description of product, screenshots, download links and supplemental information.
- A sharable web-based Information Management System for Email, Appointments, contacts, letters, documents, tasks... developed in Perl and using a MYSQL database. [Open source, GPL]
- An automated, gallery and image-management script. [Commercial]
- Web Automated Perl Portal is an open-source, flat-file Perl portal script. Includes description, documentation, a forum and downloads.
- Web hosting management solution that enables the provision of individual websites for users on a server. Features include managed user signups, advertising control, price plan management and bandwidth/file size controls.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, December 21, 2012 2:04:38 AM EST -