become an editor
the entire directory
only in Perl/Scripts
Computers: Programming: Languages: Perl: Commercial Services
- Sample Perl script for using AuthorizeNet's Advanced Integration Method for secure credit card processing.
- Converts data files into source code arrays that can be used in Perl, Pascal, Delphi, C/C++ or Java programs.
Marginal Hacks: ePerl
- Processes text templates with Perl server-side includes (SSI). Requires a Perl interpreter.
Matt's Script Archive
- A list of free Perl Scripts for web-based CGI development. Includes scripts for forums, online polling, and a credit card verifier.
- Send Multi-part MIME email with HTML, CSS and embedded images. Includes documentation and examples.
- Blog service written as a Perl script. Uses MySQL or flat file data storage, and generates RSS feeds. Includes source, documentation and demo.
- Processes text templates with Perl server-side includes (SSI). Includes a built-in Perl interpreter.
Perl/Tk Scripts for Automotive Test Labs
- Mostly, but not exclusively, for use in conjunction with MutiPurpose TestWare by MTS. Use thesse utilities to extract and better represent all that mixed data buried inside your specimen.dat files.
- A text-based environment that allows multiple users to converse, explore, and interact.
Personal Open Directory
- Perl script for embedding DMOZ content within an existing web site framework. Includes source, documentation, sample sites, and a demo.
Preference Voting Tabulation Perl Script
- Public domain Perl script to tabulate preference ballots in an election using the Condorcet with Sequential Dropping method. For both single and multi-candidate elections.
- A stateless SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) server written in Perl, by Emin Gabrielyan. Includes description, source code examples, diagrams and downloads.
- Perl scripts for generating 2D QRcode barcodes, commonly used by Japanese camera phones to identify ads.
Ron Savage's Perl Scripts
- Collection scripts with descriptions.
WWS Perl Protector
- Allows encryption of Perl source code and Perl modules making it very difficult to modify or steal.
- Extracts code snippets from source code for presenting code in parts, e.g., when printing code snippets with LaTeX.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 3, 2014 at 23:37:07 UTC -