become an editor
the entire directory
only in Perl/Personal_Pages
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Languages: Perl: Personal Pages
Computers: Programming: Internet: Personal Pages
Computers: Programming: Personal Pages
Bjørn Hansen, Ask
- Weblog by this Perl developer, perl.org webmaster, and Perl Foundation member.
Brown, Peter F.
- Specializes in Perl and MySQL Web Database Programming. He's the author of "FutureSQL", an Open Source web interface to MySQL databases. Programs with sources, poems.
- Freelance Perl programmer and author of several CPAN modules discussing Perl and Catalyst.
- Editor of perl.com, extreme programmer and author of Perl Testing: A Developer's Notebook.
- Pumpkinkg for perl 5.8.x. Talks, pictures, CV, and links to other projects.
- Lecturer at Monash University, Australia. Author of Object Oriented Perl, Perl Best Practices, and the Parse::RecDescent module; one of the lead designers of Perl 6.
- Preacher, artist, author and Perl programmer; author of numerous modules and Advanced Perl Programming, 2nd Ed.
- Author of various CPAN modules, such as Array::Compare. Weblog, a novel, book reviews, and the code of the Perl Club.
- Author of the CGI Programming in Perl chapter for 'Unix Unleashed, Internet Edition'. Includes CGI scripts that he has written.
Dolan, Christopher J.
- Contributor to CPAN and several other open-source projects. Weblog, projects, and contact information.
Effective Perl by Joseph N. Hall
- Weblog by the author of "Effective Perl Programming", with tips, idioms, and other topics related to the book.
Foy, Brian D.
- Perl musings from the co-author of "Learning Perl" and "Intermediate Perl", founder of Perl Mongers, publisher and editor of "The Perl Review", and author of a number of CPAN modules.
- Perl programmer, consultant, technical editor, and member of the Perl Foundation; author of File::ReadBackwards and File::Slurp.
- Maintainer of the CPAN, Perl 5 pumpking, module and book author.
- Perl examples and articles with a particular focus on using the language for web development.
Jenkins, Stephen B. (Erudil)
- Senior programmer/analyst for the National Research Council, Canada. Links, publications, and obfuscated code he has written.
Lester, Andy (petdance)
- Author of WWW::Mechanize and various testing modules. Weblog, talk slides, and fun stuff.
Nandor, Chris (Pudge)
- Slash and MacPerl developer; runs use.perl.org. Journal, modules, and projects.
- Personal blog focusing on Perl web application development using Catalyst, Moose and DBIx::Class. Includes photos, profile and his interests.
OkIDaN's Perl Paradise
- Site is all about perl, hacking, cryptography and computer security. Original perl scripts and tools, hacking tutorials, cryptography and links.
- Small collection of Perl scripts focusing on spam abatement and hacker deterrence for the Linux system administrator. Also iptables firewall configuration and Sendmail configuration.
- Perl discussion from the developer of the Catalyst framework, DBIx::Class, and numerous other projects.
- President of the Perl Foundation. Weblog, talks, and publications.
Schwartz, Randal L.
- Schedule, pictures, and articles published in The Perl Journal, The Unix Review, and Linux Magazine.
- International Perl trainer and developer, specializing in automated quality assurance and web backend development. Author of CPAN::Forum.
- Founder of the Pugs project, author of over a hundred CPAN distributions, internationalization advocate, activist, and artist.
- Author of HTML::Template, Krang, and "Writing Perl Modules for CPAN". Projects, weblog, biography, and interests.
- Chemist and Perl programmer, author of AnnoCPAN and PerlMol. Pictures, anectdotes, resume, bookmarks, and some scientific software.
- Author of the Perl Quick Reference and the Getopt::Long module. Includes articles, talks, music, and consulting.
Wardley, Andy B.
- Creator of the Template Toolkit and various other CPAN modules. The site also describes hobbies such as kites and boards.
Willamowius, Jan - Jan's Perl Tools
- Collection of Perl modules for handling currencies and other Perl related stuff.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, December 3, 2013 7:45:07 AM EST -