become an editor
the entire directory
only in Modules/Graphics
Computers: Programming: Graphics: Libraries
Computers: Programming: Languages: Perl: Graphics
- Creates a barcode image as a png file object. Currently only does type Code 128 (B or C). Also decodes scans from the CueCat scanner and retrieves the url from a Digital Convergence server.
- CPAN module for loading, generating and saving vector drawings. Supports an extensible plug-in architecture to support importing and exporting to various file formats.
- CPAN module based on GD to create charts. Supports: point, line, bar, line-point, composite, stacked-bars, pie, pareto, horizontal-bars, split, error-bars, direction and mountain charts.
- CPAN module that uses the FFmpeg (v6036) library to capture video frames and codec information.
- CPAN module for retrieving TrueType glyphs and metrics for 2D and 3D rendering.
- CPAN module for the GD graphics library. Supports basic drawing.
- CPAN module for creating 2D barcodes (QR code). Commonly supported on Japanese cameraphones for scanning ads.
- CPAN module for writing Gimp Extensions, Plug-ins, Load and Save Handlers. The GNU Image Manipulation Program (Gimp) is an open source image editing application and framework, somewhat similar to Adobe's Photoshop.
- CPAN module for color space conversion. Supports RGB, CMY, YIQ, HLS and HSV. Also provides color name lookups, HEX values and gradient generation.
- CPAN module for the C++ GNU plotter library.
- CPAN module for creating GraphViz files, used for node-based diagrams, org charts, and other relational presentations.
- CPAN module for generating bar graphs, using plain HTML. Supports titles and horizontal/vertical labels.
- A C library to read, create, manipulate and save images. It supports PPM, XPM, GIF, PNG and JPG image formats, and X11 BDF fonts for drawing text. The API is partially implemented as a Perl module, included with the distribution.
- CPAN module that enables retrieval of images with dynamic / 'hidden' URLs.
- CPAN module which supports reading, creating and saving JPEG, PNG and GIF files. Provides documentation and sample code.
- CPAN module providing 24 bit imaging without the need to install an external library. Includes news, bug reporting and future plans.
- CPAN module for OpenGL 3D rendering; also known as Perl OpenGL (POGL). Supports C pointer APIs for high performance.
- CPAN module - for tight integration between OpenGL and various imaging libraries. Allows POGL to share C pointers between ImageMagick's image buffers and the GPU.
- CPAN module that abstracts OpenGL APIs for ARB, Cg and GLSL shading languages. Includes the latest release, documentation and examples.
- (Flash.pm) An interface of libswf.a (written by Paul Haeberli).
- CPAN module for printer calibration pages, and generating PostScript code for putting addresses on mailing label stock.
- CPAN module for generating PostScript for display and printing. Supports simple vector graphics.
- CPAN module (100% Perl) which generates an SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) image from a nested DOM structure. Includes documentation and examples.
- CPAN module for dynamically creating and parsing Flash files, and creating streaming videos. Includes documentation and sample code.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 31, 2013 at 7:15:04 UTC -