become an editor
the entire directory
only in Modules/Database
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Languages: Perl: Modules: Database
Computers: Programming: Languages: Perl: Database
- The standard database interface module for Perl. It defines a set of methods, variables and conventions that provide a consistent database interface independent of the actual database being used.
- Provides a convenient abstraction layer to a Database.
- Provides convenient count, search, page, and cache functions and integrates these functions with Class::DBI in a convenient and efficient way.
CPAN: Database Interfaces
- Listing of modules and their corresponding documentation.
- CPAN Module: DBI driver for IBM DB2 mainframe databases through an IBM FTP server. Includes documentation, examples and downloads.
- Basic abstraction layer for working with databases in Perl, a driver for using MySQL with DBI and a pure-Perl implementation of the MySQL client-server protocol.
- Provides access to PostgreSQL databases through the DBI module.
- Designed to facilitate easier access to databases using DBI. High level methods for reading, writing, committing and rolling back transactions are provided.
- Designed to facilitate the browsing (INSERT, UPDATE and DELETE) of related database tables. With demonstration.
MSSQL::DBlib & MSSQL::Sqllib
- Two Perl classes for accessing Microsoft SQL Server from Perl from MS Windows only.
The Poop Scoop
- A review of the various modules available for Perl Object-Oriented Persistence (POOP), including RDBMS-OO mappers.
Survey of DBI Wrappers
- Reviews and tabulates the features for many of the DBI wrapper modules available on CPAN.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 31, 2013 at 6:54:05 UTC -