the entire directory
only in Perl/Modules
Computers: Programming: Languages: Perl: Database
Computers: Programming: Libraries
The CPAN Search Site
- An index of Perl Modules. The index is fully searchable and up to date.
- CPAN module that provides a framework for automatic text categorization.
Apache/Perl Module List
- A list of Perl modules used for interacting with the Apache Webserver.
- A Perl module that provides an Active Server Pages (ASP) port to the Apache Webserver. It allows developers to create dynamic web applications with session management and embed Perl code directly in static HTML files.
- Interface to the cookie routines in libapreq. Based on CGI::Cookie.
- Allows creation and modification of Apache .htaccess files.
Backend News Project
- A group of Perl modules that can be used to extract backend news files from different web sites and display the news in a personal website that has the ability to run Perl CGI scripts. Project is still in beta phase.
The Bioperl Project
- A collection of Perl modules for developers of bioinformatics software.
- Designed to assist a developer in persisting data for a specified period of time.
CDDB / CDDB_Get
- Retrieves the CDDB information for an audio CD.
- Perl extension to help cache output of time-intensive CGI scripts so that subsequent visits to such scripts will not cost as much time.
- Provides a date datatype for Perl. With mailing list.
- Facilitates cached and pre-parsed file reading.
- Generic Perl module for reading and writing complex configuration files. Listed on CPAN.
- Perl binding for ORBit.
CPAN Code Search by Gonzui
- Searches within the source code of all the modules available on CPAN.
- A list of CPAN authors, sorted in descending order by number of distributions contributed. Source code available.
- CPAN module for S/MIME message signing, verification, encryption and decryption.
- Profiler compatible with dprofpp.
- General-purpose, lightweight, templating system.
- A server-side tool and framework for building websites with embedding Perl code in HTML pages. [Open source, GPL or Artistic License]
- Can be used to obtain information from a variety of sources, including markets in Australia, USA, Canada, Europe, and a number of managed funds.
- Several modules designed to fetch historical stock quotes from the web. Includes interfaces for Yahoo, WallStreetCity, and SiliconInvestor.
- Library of modules (and example scripts) for performing various on-line stock trading tasks such as buying, selling, and monitoring.
- Designed for accessing aviation weather information.
- Perl generator for Glade.
- CPAN module which abstracts the Google Adwords SOAP API, and provides an easy to use Object Oriented API. Includes documentation and source.
- Provides access to several GPS protocols, such as Garmin, NMEA, and Magellan.
- Perl module for basic IMAP server administration, including create, delete, subscribe and quota methods
Installing Perl Modules
- A guide to installing Perl modules on Unix and Windows platforms.
- Module allows talk to a JVM on a local or remote machine.
- Allows one to communicate with the Lego MindStorms(R) RCX brick from a workstation through the IR tower.
- CPAN modules to provide a simple and consistent programming interface to the WWW.
- Damian Conway's paper on the module that makes it possible to write Perl programs in Latin.
- A Perl module for reading, manipulating, outputting and converting bibliographic records in the Machine Readable Cataloging (MARC) format.
- Used to reload specific modules in a permanent-running environment.
- Perl extension to manage a music album built of mp3 files.
- Collection of modules that act as a Domain Name System resolver. They allows the programmer to perform DNS queries that are beyond the capabilities of gethostbyname and gethostbyaddr.
- Module for handling the ICQ2000 protocol.
- Object-orientated module that provides methods to query, retrieve and update RIPE-157 formated objects, from whois servers that support this format.
- This module provides a Perl interface to the Z39.50 information retrieval protocol.
- Implements the server side of the Z39.50 (information retrieval) protocol.
- Object-orientated parallel processing fork manager.
- Implementation of the Java Beans framework in Perl.
- A Perl module that allows programmers to access and manipulate LDAP directories.
Perldoc.com: Core Modules
- Documentation for modules that form part of the standard distribution of perl.
- A framework of classes that provides persistence for Perl objects.
PITA - The Perl Image Testing Architecture
- CPAN module that attempts to comprehensively solve the problem of mass testing Perl packages against a wide variety of different environments.
- API for RDF storage and maintenance.
- Information and examples for creating Excel Spreadsheet files with Perl.
- Provides a low-level framework for portable automated testing of executable commands and scripts.
- Perl module that maps relational tables into hashes. Provides description, documentation, sample code, and source downloads.
- Wrappers for the VACM programmer's API.
- A Perl module that provides low level OO interface to gather all weather information that is provided by weather.com.
- CPAN module that implements version 5 of the Cache Digest specification. See WebCache::ICP for client and server side support for the Internet Cache Protocol.
- CPAN module that implements the client and server side support for version 5 of the Internet Cache Protocol. See WebCache::Digest for the Cache Digest implementation.
- Implements methods supported by UserLand weblogUpdates framework.
- Allows to use the Microsoft Agent 2.0 OLE control in perl scripts.
WordNet Perl Module
- An object oriented interface to WordNet 1.6 database.
- A collection of Perl modules which provide an API to WWW search engines like AltaVista, Lycos, Hotbot, and WebCrawler.
- Framework for sending free SMSs over the web.
- Perl bindings to the wxWindows cross-platform toolkit.
Recent Perl Modules
- Latest module uploads from the CPAN search site. [RSS]
Usenet comp.lang.perl.modules -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 22, 2015 at 11:15:06 UTC -