become an editor
the entire directory
only in Perl/Database
Computers: Programming: Internet: Databases
Computers: Programming: Languages: Database
CGI Database Applications with Perl
- Tutorial covering the strategies and technologies behind writing a database-driven CGI application.
Dabbling in Live Databases: Microsoft Access
- This tutorial covers the issue of connecting a Microsoft Access database to your website using Perl.
DBD::ODBC Tutorial Part 1
- Explains how to use drivers, data sources and make connections.
DBI - The Perl Database Interface
- Official site includes documentation, mailing list information, and demonstrations.
- Archive of the mailing list.
Enabling ODBC support in Perl with Perl DBI and DBD::ODBC
- How to build Perl DBI, add the DBD::ODBC module and use an ODBC driver in Perl scripts.
The Fine Art of Database Programming
- An outline of database programming, with particular emphasis on Perl.
Just Enough DBI to be Dangerous
- Slides and sample code from a talk given by Bradford Powell at a Raleigh Perl Mongers meeting.
MySQL and Perl for the Web
- Official site for the book by Paul DuBois. Includes table of contents, errata, downloads, and a sample chapter in PDF format.
Perl.com: DBIx::Recordset vs. DBI
- Terrance Brannon argues that DBI should not be the interface for most Perl applications requiring database functionality. (February 27, 2001)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 1, 2013 at 6:15:03 UTC -