become an editor
the entire directory
only in PL/PL-M
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Languages: PL: PL-M
Computers: Programming: Languages: Compiled: Procedural
Computers: Programming: Languages: Procedural
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: CPM
"High Level Language Simplifies Microcomputer Programming"
- Gary Kildall article from Electronics Magazine, June 1974. Description of PL/M on the Intel MCS-8, with sample code. [PDF]
"Systems Languages: Management's Key to Controlled Software Evolution"
- Paper by Gary Kildall presented at WESCON, 1974 Discussion of the advantages of PL/M over assembler, optimization improvement of various PL/M compilers using Quicksort example program.
Alternative Solutions- PLM2C
- A compiler-translator which accepts PL/M source files and produces ANSI or K and R C as output. Includes documentation and translation examples. Free demo download.
- Intel PL/M and PL/M-86 manuals.
Development Assistant for PL/M
- An Integrated Development Environment (IDE) with Analyzer, Editor, Browser, Graph, Metrics, from RistanCASE GmbH.
- Translator for PL/M to C, C++, C#, JAVA or J#.
PL/M 386 Programmer's Guide
- Reference for the PL/M 386 language and compiler. Includes language description and grammar, differences between various PL/M versions, and how to link and run a PL/M 386 program. [PDF]
PL/M-51 User's Guide
- Intel PL/M-51 User's Guide for DOS Systems. [PDF]
PL/M-80 Language Summary
- Description of the syntax and semantics of PL/M-80.
- Skeleton parser for PL/M implemented in Flex and Bison. The grammar describes PL/M 386 and where possible, will accept various other dialects.
The Unofficial CP/M Web Site
- CP/M Software and documentation including source and executable PL/M compilers and documentation.
- Encyclopedia article with description of PL/M, references, and links.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 24, 2013 at 13:56:33 UTC -