become an editor
the entire directory
only in PL/PL-I
Computers: Programming: Languages: Compiled: Procedural
Computers: Programming: Languages: Procedural
ANSI INCITS 74-1987 (R1998) Information Systems - Programming Language - PL/I General-Purpose Subset )
- ANSI standard for the PL/I General-Purpose Subset ( "Subset G").
Ask Felgall: PL/1
- Reference and how-tos for PL/1. Includes statement reference, built-in function reference, example code.
- PL/I Parser for standard PL/I and IBM extensions including EXEC SQL, EXEC CICS and EXEC DLI, with preprocessor. Downloadable demo and documentation.
Datatek Language Conversion Services
- Provides automated programming language conversion services for PL/I, Cobol, and Fortran.
Delta Software Technology Group
- ADS platform-independent application development for PL/I and COBOL.
Fujitsu PL/1 (BS2000/OSD)
- Compiler and runtime system. Description, links to data sheet and release notices.
Hello, World Program
- Classic test program, written in PL/1.
HWTC Automatic PL/I to COBOL Conversion
- Whitepaper describing us of HWTC's "2Change" language conversion toolkit to convert PL/I code to COBOL. [PDF]
IBM PL/I Family
- IBM Enterprise PL/I for z/OS, AIX, MVS/VM, VSE, Windows.
IBM Professional Certification Program - PL/I
- Information on how to obtain IBM Professional Certification as an IBM Certified Application Developer - Programming with IBM Enterprise PL/I or - Developing with IBM Enterprise PL/I. Includes Job role description, requirements, and sample test.
Index of PL/I Bulletins
- Index of PL/I Bulletins, 1966-1969, with links to content.
Iron Spring Software
- Developer of the Iron Spring PL/I compiler for OS/2 and Linux. Free download of beta version and documentation.
- Vendor of PL/I for OpenVMS and Tru64. Download documentation and kits for the PL/I compiler for OpenVMS for both Alpha and VAX, and kits of the PL/I compiler for Tru64. No-charge hobbyist licenses available.
- Program to translate PL/I structures to COBOL structures. GPL, beta version 0.0.5.
Mainframe Forum: PL/I & Assembler
- Discussion forum for PL/I programmers in an IBM mainframe environment. Free registration required to post.
- How Multics was built in a high-level language. Compiler construction and compiler features.
My First PL/I Program
- Reminiscences about a first experience with PL/I and IBM's PL/I(F) compiler in 1967, by Jim Horning.
- Compiler product for Unix and Windows, from Micro Focus (formerly Liant Software Corporation).
- Description of PL/I by Sanjay Sinha. Presentation slides online or PDF or text file. (.pdf),
PL/I - SonarSource
- PL/I plugin for SonarSource enables analysis and reporting on PL/I projects.
- IBM DeveloperWorks PL/I section. Includes links to documentation, software downloads, training, events, discussion forum and blog for users of IBM's PL/I products. Requires free DeveloperWorks ID.
PL/I Compiler from MVT
- PL/I(F) Version 5.5 compiler and library, installation instructions, sample jobstream, and printout of installation verification jobstream.
PL/I for CP/M and DOS
- Digital Research PL/I including including executable code, documentation, and disassembled sources.
PL/I Frequently Asked Questions
- Compiled by Robin Vowels.
PL/I Front-End for GNU Compiler Collection (pl1gcc)
- Project to create a native PL/I compiler using the GCC. Downloadable scanner and parser for pl1, and a set of test files and a very rudimentary build and test system.
PL/I on z/OS
- Special features of PL/I in the z/OS environment - PLISAX (XML parser), PL/I preprocessors.
PL/I Preprocessor Wiki
- Discussion of PL/I Preprocessor issues and comparison of preprocessor features between various compilers.
The PL/I Programming Language
- PL/I language page from the University of Michigan-Dearborn. History, significant features, areas of application, and sample programs for PL/I.
- Links, tutorial, function library, book and course references.
- PLI tutorial in Q and A format.. PDF File (.pdf), Word Doc (.doc), text file (.txt) or read online..
- Eclipse plugin editor for PL/I which provides statement level syntax error checking, and font and color support.
Power vs. Adventure - PL/I and C
- Presentation comparing these programming languages, from a PL/I perspective.
- Author of Introduction to PL/I, Algorithms, and Structured Programming. General information, resources and FAQ about PL/I.
Rosetta Code - PL/I
- Brief description of PL/I and many other programming languages. Solutions to common programming problems in PL/I and other languages side by side for comparison.
Software Engineers Handbook: PLI
- Detailed description of the syntax of PL/I including unintuitive and uncommon features of the language, with programming samples and web references.
- Open ServerConnect Programmer's Reference for PL/1. Reference information for the PL/1 version of Open ServerConnect(TM) Gateway-Library(TM).
Teaching the Fatal Disease
- Richard Holt's paper "Introductory Computer Programming Using PL/I" in HTML format.
- Software to generate flow charts from PL/I code.
- Encyclopedia article containing a language description, history, a discussion of design and implementation issues, and the advances PL/I contributed to language design. Compares features of several current and historic PL/I compilers.
- XTRAN software provides automated analysis, re-engineering, and translation programs in PL/I and other languages.
Yahoo! Groups: PL/I Developers
- Discussion group for developers of PL/I compilers and related software, such as editors, IDEs, debuggers, code analyzers, etc. on any platform.
Usenet comp.lang.pl1 -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 15, 2015 at 13:29:42 UTC -