become an editor
the entire directory
only in Languages/PL
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Languages: PL
Computers: Programming: Languages: Compiled: Procedural
Computers: Programming: Languages: Procedural
An Overview of the PL.8 Compiler
- Description of the internal operation of the IBM PL.8 compiler by Marc Auslander and Martin Hopkins. [pdf]
Dave Bodenstab's Home Page
- The XPL compiler and supporting programs, ported to FreeBSD on an Intel 486.
Guide to PL/S II
- IBM manual describing the syntax of the PL/S Language. [PDF]
Lessons from PL.8
- Discussion of internals of the PL.8 compiler. Language features and techniques supporting optimization. From Rice University. [PDF]
PL-6 manual : CP-6 Introduction to PL-6
- A beginner's guide to the PL-6 programming language (1988). [PDF]
PL/i Programming Tutorial: Control Solutions
- PL/i (small i) is a PL/I-like language from Control Solutions, Inc. Tutorial includes overview, data type descriptions, statement syntax, and procedures for direct hardware and network access.
PLUM: The University of Maryland PL/1 System
- Description of the structure of the PLUM compiler and runtime memory layout. [PDF]
Space Shuttle Computers
- HAL/S compiler system specification, manuals, language specification, programmer's guide, and HAL/S-FC users' manual.
The GNU 64-bit PL8 compiler
- IBM research report describing the extension of PL8 to support 64-bit addressing, its implementation as a GCC front end, and the validation of the new compiler. Evaluation of PL8 as a language for highly reliable low-level programming.
- Description of the design goals, syntax, and data types of HAL//S.
- Brief history of PL/S with links to documentation.
- Encyclopedia article with brief description, history, and example of SabreTalk.
- Encyclopedia article containing brief history of XPL, references, and bibliography.
XPL Programming Language
- One of the original "compiler compilers", XPL is a derivative of PL/I and was widely ported. Documentation, links, and resources.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, January 17, 2013 8:17:13 PM EST -