become an editor
the entire directory
only in Scripts/Frameworks
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Languages: PHP: Scripts: Frameworks
This category in other languages:
- An object oriented Web-application Framework, written in PHP. It is targeted at developers who wish to focus on business logic, instead of coding HTML. [Open source]
- Port of Ruby on Rails development framework and designed to work for PHP4 and PHP5. The purpose of the framework is to support developers in building and managing multilingual database-backed web applications using the Model-View-Control pattern [Open Source, GLPL].
BlueShoes PHP Framework
- An application framework and content management system written in PHP 4. [Freeware and commercial versions]
- A lightweight open source web application framework that utilizes the MVC architecture to quickly develop web applications without having to adhere to strict templating and coding rules. [Open source]
- Lightweight object-oriented library which allows to develop oriented object applications quickly, using wide-known patterns like MVC, FrontController and Injection of Control.
- Open–source web application framework based on MVC architecture, object–oriented PHP 5, MySQL, and XSLT. [LGPL]
- A framework that wants to be like ASP.NET. [Open source, GPL]
The Edifice API
- A library of PHP classes and functions for building secure scalable web applications. Includes configuration, templates and 'DSN' style database management.
- Provides a MVC oriented framework. Offers the documentation, download links and tools to generate and test an application.
- A modular and portable PHP5 library focused on usability, documentation and security. Licensed under MIT, it includes classes to perform ORM, precise money calculation, cryptography, image manipulation and more. [MIT]
Fusebox for PHP
- The web application development framework originally for ColdFusion, now extended to PHP.
The Horde Application Framework
- The Horde Application Framework is a general-purpose web application framework in PHP, providing classes for dealing with preferences, compression, browser detection, connection tracking, and MIME handling. Demo implementations frameworks are viewable [Open Source, LGPL].
The I Preprocessor (TIP)
- Provides a general object oriented framework to build applications. [BSD License]
- An effort to implement the major functionality of the Java library in PHP5 classes and interface. [Open source, LGPL]
- Offers a MVC compatible application working with PHP5. [Open source, LGPL]
- A MVC (Model-view-controller) CMF with tree/OO based controller. [Open source, LGPL]
Midcom Project Framework
- The core of the Midgard system. Also provides a CMS based on the framework. [Open Source, GPL]
- A MVC (Model-View-Controller) framework for PHP. [Open source, LGPL]
- Provides a PHP-based web framework running that requires Apache and PHP 5. Website also provides documentation and tutorials for implementation [MIT License].
The NO-SOD Project
- A framework to implement web based solutions for regulated industries, including audit trails and security features. Main product is a web based full featured Document Management System (eDMS). [Open source, LGPL]
- A framework and distribution system for reusable PHP components. [Open source]
- Offers a web application framework inspired by Cocoa. [Open-Source, MIT]
PHP on Trax
- Ultra-rapid application development based on Ruby on Rails.
- A framework for PHP web applications that implements the MVC design pattern. Also include SleeK Action Wizard tool.[Open source, LGPL]
- A set of PHP classes and library functions to help facilitate building, debugging, and rendering of XML, HTML, XHTML, WAP/WML Documents, and SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) images as well as complex HTML 'widgets'. [Open source, LGPL]
- An object-oriented application framework. Generates user interface that dynamicly adapts to changes in domain classes. Includes a component model, persistency and navigational queries. [Open source, AGPL]
- Offers an object oriented framework that want to improve quality and time of development. [GNU]
- A component-based and event-driven framework allowing to rapidly build up highly interactive Web applications. [Open source, BSD]
- A robust, feature-rich MVC-based web framework that focuses on code reusability, elegance, and efficiency. Pronto currently runs on PHP4 and PHP5. [Open Source]
- A object-oriented and modular designed framework for developing web applications. psx separate strictly code from design with a template-engine based on XML and XSLT.
- Offers tool for fastly include design around Website content. [Open source, GNU]
Recess - REST PHP Framework
- Recess is a next-generation, full-stack PHP Framework that embraces REST, annotations, and strong object-oriented design for extreme productivity. [Open Source, MIT]
- An OO PHP framework with the core modules licensed under BSD.
simple HTML Templating
- Library provides a simple way of separating the HTML content from the code written in PHP or ASP. It is designed to use the same templates and provide identical interface in both these languages. [Open source, LGPL]
- An open-source enterprise PHP application platform. It is designed to be a mature platform for large-scale and high-volume web applications [MPL].
- A library that allows the creation of HTML templates that are imported and used in PHP scripts to ease the process of web page design and includes caching capaibility. [Open Source, LGPL]
- The Simple Object Library and Application Repository (SOLAR) is a library-like framework organized in a fashion similar to PEAR and Horde, and is PHP5 E_STRICT compliant. [LGPL]
- Provides an MVC oriented framework that can be used with packages from other ones.
- Framework for PHP5 applications. Provides a code library, modules (Debian dselect/apt style management) and control center. [GPL]
- Offers a compact framework dedicated to W3C XML technologies. [BSD]
Web Application Component Toolkit
- A modular patterns based framework for creating high performance web applications in PHP. [Open source, LGPL]
WSO2 Web Services Framework for PHP
- An open source PHP extension for providing and consuming web services in PHP. It has comprehensive support for security, addressing, binary attachments and WSDL generation. An API reference code coverage report and manual are also available on the website [Apache License].
Zonk! Light Framework for PHP5
- Jürgen Gramenz presents his hierarchical MVC web application skeleton framework with download and documentation. [Open Source]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, November 13, 2013 8:53:00 PM EST -