the entire directory
only in Scripts/Forums
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Languages: PHP: Scripts: Forums
Invision Power Board
Woltlab Burning Board
Computers: Software: Internet: Servers: Message Boards
This category in other languages:
- PHP forum system with MySQL, PostgreSQL or SQLite backend that supports USENET and email list archiving. [Open source, GPL]
- Forum software forked by four developers of PunBB that supports MySQL, PostgreSQL and SQLite and produces valid XHTML [Open source, GPL]
- A multi-thread customisable bulletin board messaging system. It uses PHP and either MySQL or PostgreSQL database. [Freeware]
- Forum software integrated with the Joomla content management system [Freeware].
- A simple message board for those who don't want or need large forums. Supports smileys, and e-mail notification. [Freeware]
- Bulletin board written in object-oriented PHP4 with a MySQL database backend.
- A free thread-oriented, XML-based news forum. No database required.
- A free threaded, web-based bulletin board system written in PHP with a variety of backend database option available.
- A message board system implementing a clean linear model. [Open source, GPL]
- Aims to be a fast and lightweight PHP-powered discussion board. Licensed under GNU GPL.
- A fast, and search engine friendly forum software written in PHP/MySQL. [Open source]
- A community software package with themes, fast message database, secure file-attaching system, and mod installation manager. [Open source, BSD license]
- Template designer for phpBB, vBulletin, IPB software.
- Free open source PHP/MySQL bulletin board software
- Forum software written in PHP with a MySQL backend.
- Customizable PHP bulletin board software that supports different SQL backends [Open source, GPL]
- Provides Invision Power Board skins and vBulletin styles. All skins and styles are packaged with fixed and fluid configurations. [Commercial]
- Threaded or linear viewing of posts, address books, CSS compatible, session or cookie based, moderators, multi-language support, private forums, profanity filter, and user pictures. [Commercial]
- Unicode-supporting PHP/MySQL forum software that produces standard XHTML and CSS. [Open source, GPL]
- A PHP/MySQL bulletin board package designed for small to medium sized web sites. [Open source, GPL]
- PHP/MySQL forum software with multilingual support and more than 100 plug-ins. [Open source, GPL]
- PHP/MySQL forum software that's hosted remotely and customizable.
- Free forum written in PHP. It has also a guestbook, a download area, a photo gallery and a news publisher feature. It uses MySql as database.
- A very simple discussion board program written in PHP. It doesn't use any SQL database.
- Fully customizable, extensible and translateable PHP/MySQL forum script. [Commercial]
- Interoperable (vBulletin, phpBB2 and IPB) Web/WAP Discussion Forums for Cell phones, PDAs and other handheld devices.
- WowBB offers features such as auto install/upgrade, a WYSIWYG editor with integrated spell-checker, auto time zone detection and smart caching. Requires PHP and MySQL.
- Template-driven PHP/MySQL forum software developed by the creators of WordPress. [Open source, GPL]
- A simple, easy to use message board system. It supports single or multiple forums, user registration and anonymous posting, and forum administrators. ccForum is written in PHP and is based on a MySQL database. [Open source, GPL]
- PHP/MySQL message board software that supports themes, Atom, RSS, XHTML. [Open Source, BSD]
- Presents features, and requirements of the free bulletin board application with demo, downloads, manual and community forum. Premium extensions and service also available.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, December 29, 2012 2:49:23 PM EST -