the entire directory
only in Scripts/Forums
Invision Power Board
Woltlab Burning Board
Computers: Software: Internet: Servers: Message Boards
This category in other languages:
- Template-driven PHP/MySQL forum software developed by the creators of WordPress. [Open source, GPL]
- A simple, easy to use message board system. It supports single or multiple forums, user registration and anonymous posting, and forum administrators. ccForum is written in PHP and is based on a MySQL database. [Open source, GPL]
- Forum software forked by four developers of PunBB that supports MySQL, PostgreSQL and SQLite and produces valid XHTML [Open source, GPL]
- PHP forum system with MySQL, PostgreSQL or SQLite backend that supports USENET and email list archiving. [Open source, GPL]
- A multi-thread customisable bulletin board messaging system. It uses PHP and either MySQL or PostgreSQL database. [Freeware]
- Extensible forum software built on Jelix framework that offers 960gs-based templates. [Open source, GPL]
- Forum software integrated with the Joomla content management system [Freeware].
- A simple message board for those who don't want or need large forums. Supports smileys, and e-mail notification. [Freeware]
- Bulletin board written in object-oriented PHP4 with a MySQL database backend.
- Presents features, and requirements of the free bulletin board application with demo, downloads, manual and community forum. Premium extensions and service also available.
- A real-time AJAX message board (formerly called Mifter) [open source, BSD]
- A free threaded, web-based bulletin board system written in PHP with a variety of backend database option available.
- A free thread-oriented, XML-based news forum. No database required.
- A message board system implementing a clean linear model. [Open source, GPL]
- Aims to be a fast and lightweight PHP-powered discussion board. Licensed under GNU GPL.
- Template designer for phpBB, vBulletin, IPB software.
- A community software package with themes, fast message database, secure file-attaching system, and mod installation manager. [Open source, BSD license]
- Free open source PHP/MySQL bulletin board software
- Forum software written in PHP with a MySQL backend.
- Provides Invision Power Board skins and vBulletin styles. All skins and styles are packaged with fixed and fluid configurations. [Commercial]
- Threaded or linear viewing of posts, address books, CSS compatible, session or cookie based, moderators, multi-language support, private forums, profanity filter, and user pictures. [Commercial]
- Unicode-supporting PHP/MySQL forum software that produces standard XHTML and CSS. [Open source, GPL]
- A PHP/MySQL bulletin board package designed for small to medium sized web sites. [Open source, GPL]
- PHP/MySQL forum software with multilingual support and more than 100 plug-ins. [Open source, GPL]
- PHP/MySQL forum software that's hosted remotely and customizable.
- Free forum written in PHP. It has also a guestbook, a download area, a photo gallery and a news publisher feature. It uses MySql as database.
- A very simple discussion board program written in PHP. It doesn't use any SQL database.
- WowBB offers features such as auto install/upgrade, a WYSIWYG editor with integrated spell-checker, auto time zone detection and smart caching. Requires PHP and MySQL.
- Fully customizable, extensible and translateable PHP/MySQL forum script. [Commercial]
- PHP/MySQL forum software that supports themes, BB code, and instant messaging. [Open source, GPL]
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 19, 2014 at 12:35:05 UTC -