the entire directory
only in Scripts/Content_Management
FAQ and Knowledgebase
phpBB-based Portal Systems
Computers: Graphics: Web: Templates
Computers: Programming: Languages: PHP: Development Tools
Computers: Programming: Languages: PHP: Scripts: Frameworks
Computers: Software: Internet: Site Management: Content Management
This category in other languages:
Absolut Engine CMS
- A news publishing system developed in PHP, using MySQL database. Features three layer user access, image and file upload, support for multiple languages, built-in support for additional modules/plugins (RSS, SEO, messages, discussions).
- A simple content management PHP program adding news, articles or press releases into site. [Shareware]
- A PHP/MySQL based multi-format and multi-lingual Content Management System to manage and administer website, WAPsite or Intranet at Linux platform.
Bitrix Site Manager
- A tool for creating and managing of the modern web site. It includes 16 modules that provide for management of the site information content, structure, forums, advertising, newsletter subscription, assigning access rights to the user groups, traffic statistics analysis, advertising campaign performance estimation. [Commercial]
- Created for e-Sport clans that need a simple admin system to their site. CW is totally free of charge and satisfies the needs that a clan might have.
CMS Made Simple
- An open source content management system.
Content Management System for Phprojekt
- Module let users manage content pages for PHProjekt. It uses a directory-based model and role-based security. Features include file upload, user comments and ratings, search facility, WYSIWYG editor, syndication manager, and simple statistics generation. [Open source, GPL]
CPG Dragonfly CMS
- A feature-rich content management system based on PHP-Nuke, paying particular attention to security and stability. CSS and XHTML compliant based on UTF-8 presentation platform utilizing PHP while supporting a variety of database types including MySQL. [Open source]
DASystem (Dynamic Administration System)
- Designed for the content management of DB. It is somewhat similar to phpMyAdmin, but is specialized to edit content of the sites and their sections, rather than general purpose data. [Open source, GPL]
- A full service for Dolphin CMS including modules, extensions, templates, customization and custom development by AndrewP.
- A web-based system to help schools and teachers easily put student work online. [Open Source]
- A PHP/MySQL-based content management system. [Open source, GPL]
- Official E107 plugin site that is dedicated to developing and supporting E107 and has a bugtracker system [Open Source, GPL].
- A WYSIWYG HTML editor Java applet originally developed by SitePoint Pty Ltd and sold commercially via editize.com. Now released open source and free.
- Set of added-value PHP based web applications, modules and components to use to build more complex web based applications (eDFramework) or to include in existing developments (eDNews, eDExplorer, ...) [Open source, MPL 1.1]
elemental Site Maker
- Web-based site administration, auth system, self session system, no need MySQL, multi language support for admin pages. [Open source, MIT license]
- A solution to content management and web application serving. [Open source]
- Project and document management software. Enables organizations to collaborate and track document life cycle history in a browser based environment. [GPL]
Esselbach Storyteller CMS System
- A powerful Content Management System written in the PHP scripting language and designed for high traffic websites. It supports up to 99 websites in the same database and is ready for the next MySQL generation with InnoDB tables. [Commercial]
- A content management system and development framework. It include advanced workflow system, content versioning, multilanguage possibilities, collaboration, e-commerce functionality, content class system, role based access control, discussion forums. [Open source, GPL/other licences]
- A content management solution let build and update site using only a web browser. [Free for personal use]
- A Content Management System features link functions, search function customization, table fields management, program internationalization, friendly help system and installation script and cheap customization service.
- Microsoft Word-like editor, which runs in IE/Windows and uses PHP. [Commercial]
- Allows the user to create, manage and easily maintain a website. [Open source, GPL]
- A topic driven portal system. Features include news, stories, FAQs, links and files. [Open source, GPL]
- A content management system (modified PostNuke) concentrating on structured, document based content. It combines the webportal feature of PostNuke with the document feature of Document Juggler. [Open source, GPL]
- A weblog, journal, news and/or diary system. It allows one or more authors to regularly publish content without touching HTML. Offers a web-based editing/publishing system. It has a built-in search engine [Open Source, GPL].
- CMS research and consulting, specialising in phpWebSite. phpWebSite tutorials, modules.
- Script for creation of a site of portal type. Does not requires any SQL database (all data are stored in text files).
- A content management system (CMS) for MySQL and PHP. Providing easy web page creation and management for Microsoft and Mozilla users. [Open Source, GPL].
- CMS that includes support for simple front-end editing, flexible workflow, content versioning, roll-back, metadata, asset based architecture, security and link management. Site offers a support structure and 3 classes of modules: Open Source, Commercial and Premium [Squiz.Net OSLA].
- Offers Zestos, a CMS based on Linux-Apache-MySQL-PHP. Hosting available.
- PHP/MySQL based news updater script with HTML editor, image uploader and user management.
- A PHP/XML application framework for building groupware Web sites. [Open source, LGPL]
- Website engine/manager with content, community, interactive and dynamic features. Flexible, themeable and extendible: designed for making almost any kind of web site [Open Source].
- Demo site for open source and freeware based on PHP and MySQL Content Menagement Systems and e-Commerce Systems.
- A portal generator allowing an administrable management for publications of information, forums, sharable diaries, FAQs, work flow, file sharing and a mail interface.
- A PHP Based content management system that allows you to manage your entire site content and news from a single web based interface. [Freeware]
PHP Fusebox Content Management System
- A CMS built on the Fusebox 3.0 PHP framework, and mySQL database (using ADODB Database Abstraction layer). [Open source, LGPL]
- A system of integrated web applications that includes forums, articles, electronic greeting cards, events and polls. Template based with multi-lingual support.
- PHP/MySQL powered content management system developed by Nick Jones. Documentation, add-ons, support forum. [Open Source, Affero GPL]
phpFaber CMS with WYSIWYG editor
- phpFaber CMS delivers on the promise of separating content from code and frees your organization to focus on content. The code, layout, graphics are consistent through every single page of your site [Commercial, license required to remove demo text].
- A news manager for web sites. Supports multi-level user access, weekly poll and customizable color settings.
Pligg Content Management System
- An social content management system that allows to create an interactive website where users have the power to submit, vote, and talk about the news that is important to them. [Open source, GPL]
- A PHP/MySQL Internet publishing system designed specifically for periodicals such as newspapers and magazines. The system also includes advanced syndication capability. [Open Source, GPL]
QuiXplorer: Quick (PHP) Explorer
- Allows to browse and edit local directories on webserver without using FTP. [Open source, MPL]
- Can replace all textarea fields in every module for PostNuke, eNvolution and similar CMSes (core and 3rd-party). Only works for MSIE 5.5 SP1+ under Windows. [Open source, GPL]
- An integrated content management and web publishing system is presented with download, documentation, extensions, forum, demo, blog, and services. [Open Source, MPL]
- The system offers content scheduling, document management capabilities, check-in/check-out, templates, workflow, versioning, and automatic backups.
- A content management system that includes a programming framework. Site includes community support, demo, download, and a blog.
- A database-driven Web content management system with modules, including calendars, photo galleries and online ecommerce. [Commercial]
Softbiz Jokes and Funny Pictures Script
- A content management system provides great way for starting own jokes site. Advertising opportunities include banner ads, google adwords, affiliate ads. [Commercial]
- An open source website building and management system that allows for quick and easy modification of text, images, banners and menus.
- Offers the AutoTheme HTML Theme System and free and commercial themes and modules for the PostNuke, PHP-Nuke and MD-Pro CMSs, osCommerce and CRE Loaded carts and the WordPress weblog.
SPIP Publishing System
- A system designed for managing a magazine-related website consisting of several core elements including articles (each article can have 1 associated forum), news items, petitions and forums. SPIP also includes caching features that can save database cycles and is very simple to learn for basic use including full documentation [Open Source, GPL].
- A PHP based content management system with a skinning engine. [Commercial]
- A Content Management System with auto-ecommerce, affiliates, users and groups, forum. Requare registration for download.
Tiki Wiki CMS Groupware
- A full featured, multilingual Wiki/CMS/Groupware using the Zend Framework, jQuery and Smarty is presented with features, demo, downloads, contact and consultant information. [Open Source, LGPL]
- Article management software that helps create a full article website quickly and easily. [Commercial]
- A website/webportal creating system, including forum, newsletter, users manager, download, guestbook, ecommerce modules. [GPL]
- Structure and content management system with functionality to run multilanguage websites. It includes WYSIWYG editor for page editing. [Commercial]
- A complete set of core services to web applications. Includes an advanced template system, database abstraction and a powerful API to build custom forms with validation.
- A blogging tool based on PHP/MySQL platform. [Open source, LGPL]
- A web-based CMS with WYSIWYG editor, can handle any number of sites/pages. Generates static html which can be uploaded anywhere. Works on Windows and Linux, IE and Mozilla.
XHP CMS - eXpandable Home Page
- An easy to expand personal home page software. It includes weblog, image gallery, RSS reader, content modules and an API for contributed modules. It tries to fill the lack of personal home-page oriented CMSs. [Open source, GPL]
zvonNews and zvonFeeds Home
- PHP content (news or weblogs) management scripts. zvonnews to publish news and automatically have RSS syndication for it. zvonfeeds to publish other's news through their RSS feeds. [Open source, GPL]
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 9, 2015 at 15:45:05 UTC -