become an editor
the entire directory
only in PHP/Development_Tools
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Languages: PHP: Development Tools
Obfuscation and Encryption
Source Code Formatters
Integrated Development Environments
Computers: Programming: Development Tools
Computers: Programming: Languages: PHP: Scripts
- Offers graphical front-end access to the php.ini file plus the ability to add other configuration directives, such as for the Zend optimizer or MSSQL. Windows only. [Freeware]
- Generates pre-built and custom installation sequences for PHP applications using a web control panel. Developed by TubiRon Software. Includes an online demo. [Single-Use Freeware]
CodeLobster PHP Edition
- PHP debugger that allows you to execute PHP scripts in step-by-step manner and trace down errors. Site offers installation instructions and user support forum. [Commercial]
DzSoft: PHP Editor
- Tool for writing and testing PHP and HTML pages. Offers Unicode support and file search utility. Website also contains related editing products for Perl and Powerpoint. [Shareware]
- A further development of the Turcke MMCache project. The tool increases performance of PHP scripts by caching them in a compiled state. Wiki data, tickets and recent changes also available for viewing. [Open source, GPL]
- Software package for Windows includes an Apache server, a MySQL database, PHP 5.2.0, as well as some PHP development tools. The installation files, website and product support are also available in French and Spanish. [Freeware]
EngInSite: PHP Editor
- A complete IDE for creating, testing, and debugging PHP scripts that runs on Windows 9x/NT/2000/XP. The site also includes an Apache GUI and editors for CSS and Perl. [Commercial]
- A combined Apache, MySQL, and PHP installer package for Windows and Linux. It supports user-defined configuration during installation including PHP as a module, PEAR, and the Zend Optimizer. The website also offers a support forum. [Freeware]
- Code generator connects to a MySQL database and produces valid PHP code through a graphic interface. Site and installation also available in Italian. [Freeware]
- Standards-compliant HTML filtering library written in PHP. Plug-ins, demo, and forums also available through the website. [Open source]
ionCube PHP Accelerator
- A PHP extension to the PHP Zend engine that accelerates compilation and execution of scripts. Also works with the Smarty templating system. Available for BSDi, Linux, OpenBSD, FreeBSD, and Solaris. [Freeware]
- Provides an all in one solution to install Apache, PHP and MySQL on a Mac OS environment.
- Provides a framework to benchmark PHP scripts and function calls. The PEAR site also contains hundreds of other pre-built packages. [Open source, GPL]
- A full-featured profiler/debugger that is loaded as a zend_extension. It aims to be an analog of C's gprof or Perl's Devel::DProf. Offered from PHP.net [Open source, GPL]
PHP Application Tools
- A PHP directory offering tools and modifications for common PHP applications. Offerings include pre-written classes, bulletin board code and an XML renderer.
PHP Object Generator
- Browser-based object generator and testing tool. Creates PHP and MySQL code. Also available as a zip file. [Freeware]
- A project to join PHP, which has many libs, and REP, which is powerful.
- The spot for people using HomeSite for PHP or ASP development to find help and to exchange add-on extensions, resources, help, links, tips, requests and articles.
- Online CRUD scaffold creator for MySQL. Generates code from MySQL query in PHP for copying into existing code. [Free, Browser-based]
- A visual frontend for debugging PHP. It runs on Win98SE and newer and can be used remotely. [Freeware]
Rapid PHP Editor
RedKernel Referer Tracker
- A powerful referer tracking script that will draw detailed graphics depending on the period, the referring domain and the audited host.
- Online tool to check and tweak regular expressions. Supports ereg, eregi and preg_match.
- A PHP and HTML editor designed to be a lightweight and easy to use application.
- A Windows program which uses an extendable Delphi or VB-like component model for PHP-based web programming.
- An open source PHP accelerator, encoder and dynamic content cache for PHP that also features an optional obfuscator. Features a standalone loader, an API, and installation notes. [Open Source]
- An installation package installs Apache, PHP5 and MySQL on Windows platform. It comes with a service manager as an icon tray and lots of options.
- Provides a PHP IDE for Windows, a regular expression debugger and code reformater application. [Commercial]
Web-based PHP Class Generator
- A very basic PHP class builder to generate class templates useful for object-oriented programming in PHP.
- Windows software that generates PHP scripts to create and manage MySQL databases. Database Converter software also available.
- Web-based rapid application development (RAD) tool for creating database applications optimized for PHP MySQL. Also supports PEAR:DB for creating applications for Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase, and IBM. Offers custom HTML data entry forms, reports and supporting back-end code. [Free]
- A PHP extension for powerful debugging. It supports stack and function traces, profiling information and memory allocation and script execution analysis.
- A bottom-up rewrite of the PHP scripting engine. It features a modular architecture, vastly improved performance, and greater scalability. [Commercial]
ZZEE PHP GUI
- Easily run PHP scripts in GUI mode in Windows - just by double-click
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 17, 2014 at 9:58:18 UTC -