become an editor
the entire directory
only in Object-Oriented/Prototype-based
Computers: Programming: Languages: Garbage Collected: Object-Oriented
Computers: Programming: Languages: Interpreted: Object-Oriented
Computers: Programming: Languages: Multiparadigm
Computers: Programming: Languages: Object-Oriented: Class-based
Computers: Programming: Languages: Object-Oriented: Pure
Computers: Programming: Languages: Scripting: Object-Oriented
- OO prototype-based, reflective language, based on only message passing, a key trait of OO languages; it allows late-binding polymorphism, the key trait making possible incremental modifying of programs. Descriptions, papers, implementations: Smalltalk, C++, Java, Scheme; MiniMix.
Glyphic Script, Codeworks
- Language with interactive development environment, supports multiple views per object, bytecode VM; was user programming environment of EO communicator; description, PDF manuals. By Mark Lentczner.
- Was Poe: prototype inheritance language and OO virtual machine for building network-accessible programs for multiple programmers, users, agents. Persistence and garbage collection are automatic and transparent. [Open Source, GPL]
- Growing article, with links to many related topics. [Wikipedia]
- Language-OS based on CLOS, Self, Smalltalk; Smalltalk syntax; libraries inspired by Common Lisp, Dylan, Strongtalk (strong typing). Descriptions, programming manual, tutorials, summaries, bulletin board Swiki, CVS. [Open Source, LGPL]
The Slate Programming Language
- Brief description with many forum comments. [Slashdot] (March 27, 2004)
Class-based NewtonScript Programming
- An article for PIE Developers magazine describing a technique for structuring a NewtonScript program using class-like objects. (January 01, 1994)
Usenet comp.lang.object -
Usenet comp.object -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 28, 2012 at 6:45:03 UTC -