become an editor
the entire directory
only in Languages/Obfuscated
Computers: Programming: Languages: Comparison and Review: Humor
Computers: Programming: Languages: Education
Recreation: Humor: Computer: Programming
- Strange Befunge-descendant language.
Cat's Eye Technologies
- Specifications, implementations, sample source code collections for several strange languages, comments on obfuscated language taxonomy and on several far-out coding practices, mail list, links to many related sites.
Comment Programming Language
- An open-source language for writing comments.
DM's Esoteric Programming Languages
- D. Morgan-Mar esoteric languages Chef, Haifu, Ook!, Piet, Whenever. Links.
Esoteric Non-existent Standards Institute
- "Institute" for the standardization of unstandardized standardizable things, mostly esoteric languages and extensions to them.
Esoteric Programming Languages Ring
- An organisation started to spread insanity and weird programming paradigms among the masses.
- Collection of esoteric programming language implementations, examples, and related files.
- Programming language with two main goals: confusing everyone with an obfuscated syntax, and designing as powerful a language as possible with a tiny implementation: this compiler executable is only 1024 bytes, written in pure 68000 assembler.
Malbolge: Programming from Hell
- Specifically designed to be extremely difficult to program in.
- A programming language in which program flow can go sideways. Closely related to Befunge. Tutorial, reference, sample source code, Public Domain implementation available.
- Obfuscated Weird Language: character-based language interpreter written in C, in the style of False. By Antonio Maschio.
- Home of esoteric programming languages such as Java2K, Smith#, Sorted!, , Esogotschi and the Great Python Language Zoo. Also heavy on the code obfuscation front.
Programming in Malbolge
- Introduction to Malbolge programming. Also propose modificatins of Malbolge for making programming in it more worse.
Q-BAL Programming Language
- A queue based programming language. It's not designed to be useful, just fun.
- A language with beautiful source code that resembled Shakespeare plays.
The Unlambda Programming Language
- Minimalistic functional language based on the Lambda calculus but lacking the Lambda operator. Tutorial, reference, GPLed interpreters available.
- The esoteric programming language. Documentation, interpreter, and example programs.
Usenet comp.lang.misc -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 19, 2015 at 14:15:12 UTC -