become an editor
the entire directory
only in Languages/Mumps
Computers: Programming: Languages: Database
Computers: Programming: Languages: Interpreted: Procedural
Computers: Programming: Languages: Procedural
This category in other languages:
- Consulting company specializing in providing expert Cache and MUMPS, and related technologies, application development as well as systems management services.
- A software house specialising in M (Mumps). It was formed in 1983 and can provide systems design, programming and support of M based systems.
George James Software
- Program development, consulting, training, support services; VC/m web-enabled configuration management system to manage documents and source code across many OSs, and add-in tools for Caché and related M technologies.
InterSystems M Technologies
- A forum and web site for users of InterSystems tools and M in general
- Java from MUMPS: framework for automated migration from MUMPS language and runtime, to Java and relational databases (RDBMS); implemented as compiler that compiles MUMPS code into Java.
- Frequently Asked Questions about M/MUMPS
M Technology Association United Kingdom and Ireland (MUG-UK& I)
- A non-profit educational organisation. Its aims are to further the utilisation, improvement and understanding of Cache and the M Technology language and its dissemination within the UK and Ireland.
M User Group Deutschland
- The German MUG (in German, of course)
- Information about MSM-WS, an M implementation for Win32
- Long, growing article, with links to related topics. [Wikipedia]
The Mumps Compiler and MultiDimensional and Hierarchical Toolkit
- Compiler and interpreter for Linux, Solaris, Windows. Implements much of most recent Mumps standard. [free]
Real Software Co.
- Makes M21, implementation of M language/database for the 21st Century.
Usenet comp.lang.mumps -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 16, 2013 at 8:24:08 UTC -