become an editor
the entire directory
only in Modula-2/Compilers
- The Amsterdam Compiler Kit (ACK), developed at the University of Amsterdam (NL), includes a Modula-2 compiler. Target platforms are CP/M, Linux and Minix. BSD licensed.
- The Cambridge Modula-2 compiler is based on a subset of PIM4 with language extensions for embedded devlopment. The compiler runs on MS-DOS and it generates code for M68K based embedded microcontrollers running the MINOS operating system. Commercial license.
- PIM 2/3/4 and ISO compliant Modula-2 front-end for the GNU Compiler Collection (GCC), developed and maintained at the University of Clamorgan (UK). Cross-platform, known to build and work on BSD, Linux, Mac OS X, Solaris and others. GPL licensed.
- PIM Modula-2 compiler for CP/M (Z-80), developed by Hochstrasser AG. No longer maintained. Freeware.
- PIM3 Modula-2 compilers for MS-DOS. No longer maintained but still available. Commercial license.
- Modula-2 compiler for the Commodore Amiga. No longer maintained. MIT license.
- PIM2 compliant Modula-2 compiler for Linux (Intel x86 only). Predecessor to GNU Modula-2. Developed at the University of Clamorgan (UK), but no longer maintained. GPL licensed.
- PIM Modula-2 compiler for classic MacOS (M68K only), developed at ETH Zurich. Free for non-commercial use.
- The Mod51 Modula-2 compiler is based on ISO Modula-2 with language extensions for embedded devlopment following the IEC1131 standard. The compiler generates standalone code for 80C51 based micro-controllers. Commercial license.
- Modula-2 compiler with parallel extension for AIX, Dynix, HP-UX, SunOS and Ultrix, developed at the University of Stuttgart (DE), but no longer maintained. Free for non-commercial use.
- ISO Modula-2 compilers for OpenVMS Alpha (64-bit) and OpenVMS VAX (32-bit). Commercial license. Trial version available.
Terra Modula-2 (M2VMS)
- PIM3 Modula-2 compilers for OpenVMS Alpha (64-bit) and OpenVMS VAX (32-bit). Commercial license.
Ulm's Modula-2 System
- PIM Modula-2 implementation for Solaris versions 2 and 8 (SPARC) and SunOS 4.1 (M68K), developed at the University of Ulm (DE), but no longer maintained. The compiler and tools are GPL licensed. The library is LGPL licensed.
XDS Modula-2 Native x86 Compiler
- ISO compliant Modula-2 compilers for Linux (x86 only) and Windows, developed by Excelsior LLC. Generates x86 object code. No longer maintained but commercial support still available. Freeware.
XDS Modula-2 to C translator
- ISO compliant Modula-2 to C translator for Linux (x86 only) and Windows, developed by Excelsior LLC. Generates C source code. No longer maintained but commercial support still available. Freeware.
Usenet comp.compilers -
Usenet comp.lang.modula2 -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 3, 2015 at 6:05:04 UTC -