become an editor
the entire directory
only in Languages/Modula-2
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Languages: Modula-2
Computers: Programming: Languages: Comparison and Review
Computers: Programming: Languages: Compiled: Procedural
Computers: Programming: Languages: Oberon
Computers: Programming: Languages: Pascal
Computers: Programming: Languages: Procedural
Computers: Programming: Languages: Wirth
BNF of the Modula-2 Programming Language
- The Backus Naur Form is a formal notation to describe the syntax of a given language.
Code for Petzold's "Programming Windows 95"
- A translation of the book's code from VC++ to Modula-2
Coronado Enterprises Modula-2 Tutorial
- A complete Modula tutorial written by Gordon Dodrill.
Download The ModulaTor Technical Publication
- 72 issues of The ModulaTor: Articles about the programming languages Oberon-2 and Modula-2: programming examples, implementation notes, language comparisons, and language design.
Hello, World program
ISO/IEC JTC1/ SC22 / WG13
- The international standardization working group for the programming language Modula-2.
- Growing article, with links to many related topics. [Wikipedia]
- Answers to Frequently Asked Questions about Modula-2.
Modula-2 Online Exercises
- Very good series of exercises to learn Modula-2. Exercise code is available online so that you can focus on the questions. Topics are clearly addresses in independent questions.
The Modula-2 programming language
- Peter Moylan's Modula-2 page, featuring information, links, and software for Modula-2.
Modula-2 Web Directory
- Directory, tutorial and reference manual, free Modula-2 source code and downloads.
Modula-2: A Complete Guide
- book by K. N. King (Georgia State University)
Modula-2: Abstractions for Data and Programming Structures
- A shareware textbook on programming in Modula-2.
PMOS by Peter Moylan
- PMOS is a large library of Modula-2 modules, distributed in source form. Its primary purpose is to make it easy to write multitasking programs for real-time and/or embedded applications.
Practicum Structured Programming: Modula-2
- Exercises, tips, syntax reference, programs written in Modula-2. Free University of Brussels.
The Sources Store for Modula-2 and Oberon-2 Programming Languages
- The purpose of this site is free propagation of any source code and documents related to Modula-2 and Oberon-2.
Usenet comp.lang.modula2 -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 19:58:13 UTC -