become an editor
the entire directory
only in Languages/Miranda
Computers: Programming: Languages: Functional
Computers: Programming: Languages: Garbage Collected
Computers: Programming: Languages: Interpreted: Functional
- An online book by Chris Clack about the Miranda functional programming language and exercises.
Miranda Programming Language
- Growing article, with links to many related topics. [Wikipedia]
The Miranda Programming Language
- Overview of the language, areas of application and some sample programs.
Miranda: The Craft of Functional Programming
- By Simon Thompson; Addison-Wesley, 1995, ISBN 0201422794. Grouped in 3 parts: foundation programming by basic types and lists, twin ideas of higher-order functions and polymorphism, larger-scale programming. [University of Kent]
Programming Language Semantics Using Miranda
- By Simon Thompson. Technical report, abstract and download, gzipped PostScript file. [University of Kent]
Programming with Miranda
- A brief information about book by Chris Clack, Colin Myers and Ellen Poon (published in 1994).
From ACT-ONE to Miranda, a Translation Experiment
- Article by Nathan Charles and Howard Bowman and Simon Thompson. (May 01, 1997)
Miranda in Isabelle
- Article by Steve Hill and Simon Thompson. (September 01, 1995)
A Logic for Miranda, Revisited
- Article by Simon Thompson. (March 01, 1995)
Usenet comp.lang.functional -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 10, 2014 at 20:49:55 UTC -