become an editor
the entire directory
only in ML/Objective_Caml
Computers: Programming: Languages: Comparison and Review
Computers: Programming: Languages: Compiled: Multiparadigm
Computers: Programming: Languages: Functional
Computers: Programming: Languages: Garbage Collected: Object-Oriented
Computers: Programming: Languages: Interpreted: Bytecode
Computers: Programming: Languages: Multiparadigm
Computers: Programming: Languages: Object-Oriented: Class-based
Computers: Programming: Languages: Open Source
Computers: Programming: Languages: Procedural
This category in other languages:
The Caml Language
- This is the official web page of the OCaml development team. Contains the official distribution, the manual, archives of the mailing list, links to tutorials and contributed libraries (in "The Humps"), style guidelines, books about OCaml.
- Full Unicode Standard 3.2 library for OCaml. English, Japanese. [Open Source, LGPL]
- A Cocoa based wrapper for the OCaml toplevel environment. It was written to solve a number of the problems one usually runs into while running the toplevel under OS X's terminal.
Developing Applications with Objective Caml
- By Emmanuel Chailloux, Pascal Manoury, Bruno Pagano; O'Reilly, 2005. Book online. Many topics and examples covered. One drawback: based on old OCaml version. HTML, PDF.
- O'Caml compiler variant, extends ML polymorphism from parametric to non-parametric (extensional). More complex parametricity gives many features impossible or very hard to achieve otherwise: overloading, e.g., type safe value marshalling, ML value printer.
The JoCaml System
- Experimental OCaml extension, distributed join-calculus programming model; high-level communication and synchronizing channels, mobile agents, failure detection, garbage collected. Descriptions, documents, downloads.
- OCaml Gtk+ interface.
- Object-oriented interface between OCaml and Java, code generator to aid interoperability via their object models, defines an IDL and allows a safety execution by static typechecking.
- Extension of OCaml with labeled and optional parameters, and polymorphic variants and methods.
- Lists many advantages, some shortcomings.
OCaml for Scientists
- This book teaches the fundamentals of programming using OCaml, assuming little prior knowledge of computer programming. Particular emphasis is placed upon programming paradigms rarely seen in current scientific computing, such as exceptions, polymorphism, higher-order functions, nested functions, pattern matching and modules.
- VIM syntax file for OCaml.
Programming with Objective Caml
- Home of GODI advanced programming environment for OCaml; news, projects with downloads, links, source tree.
- Lets users build native OCaml libraries and use them from Python and conversely.
Real World OCaml
- A recent book refreshing OCaml programming. Great to start with or to empower your skill. Usefull to discover JaneStreet Core library too.
Yahoo Groups: OCaml_beginners
- Email forum for mutual aid of those who know they're not OCaml gurus yet.
Usenet comp.lang.functional -
Usenet comp.lang.ml -
Usenet comp.lang.object -
Usenet comp.object -
Usenet fa.caml -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 16, 2015 at 19:17:29 UTC -