become an editor
the entire directory
only in ML/Implementations
Computers: Programming: Compilers: Functional
Computers: Programming: Languages: Comparison and Review
Computers: Programming: Languages: Compiled: Functional
Computers: Programming: Languages: Functional
Computers: Programming: Languages: Garbage Collected
Computers: Programming: Languages: Open Source
Dependent ML: DML
- Conservative ML extension, has type system to enrich ML with restricted form of dependent types, to allow many interesting program properties: memory safety, termination can be captured in type system and thus be verified while compiling. Description, code samples, downloads.
- EML is a framework for specification and formal development of Standard ML programs. Description, publications, tool support, education resources.
- Standard ML compiler.
- Framework for customizable, retargetable and optimizing compiler back ends, written in Standard ML. Successfully retargeted to many architectures. Deals elegantly with special requirements imposed by execution model of different high-level, typed languages.
- Whole program optimizing compiler for Standard ML.
Open Source Release of MLj
- SML to Java bytecode compiler, based on Persimmon's MLj.
- Standard ML full implementation: compiler and environment, has libraries for MS Windows, X Window. [Open Source]
Standard ML of New Jersey
- SML/NJ is a compiler and programming environment for SML, with associated libraries, tools, documents. Descriptions, news, downloads (Unix, Windows), literature lists, FAQs, links, contacts. [Open Source, Lucent]
- TIL-Two compiler; goal: make compiler for ML-family languages (SML'97, Caml Special Light, KML) that uses types throughout compiling to emit better code without losing safety or correctness; joint effort with Carnegie Mellon. Descriptions, papers, people, links. Cornell.
Usenet comp.lang.functional -
Usenet comp.lang.ml -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 3, 2013 at 8:35:04 UTC -