become an editor
the entire directory
only in Lua/Tools
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Languages: Lua: Tools
Computers: Programming: Development Tools
Computers: Programming: Games
- Hosts over 200 open source projects, over 500 registered users; much of the Lua community is here; GForge installation; free repository for project management, categorization, issue tracking; descriptions, news, downloads, links, site statistics.
- Uses Lua as server-side scripting language to make dynamic Webpages. Supports pure Lua scripts and HTML templates, which can be handled via CGI, FastCGI, mod_lua, ISAPI, and other APIs.
- A Lua IDE and graphical debugger with source code control (SCC) support, syntax highlighting.
- Lua binding to OpenGL graphics API and GLUI OpenGL widget set. Open source, GPL.
- Lua debugger. Free for academic, non profit use.
- Lua distribution with many useful libraries, that can be loaded dynamically, or built into the interpreter. Makes Lua more usable as stand-alone language.
- Library to make bindings between C++ and Lua; description, manual, links. Rasterbar Software. Open source, MIT license.
- Lua 5.0 IDE, debugger, script editor: syntax highlighting, completion proposal list, parameter proposition engine, advance breakpoint management, watches, project oriented management, lists functions, variables (global, local).
- Scripting tool for Java; lows scripts coded in Lua manage components coded in Java, with no need for declarations or any kind of preprocessing.
- Just-in-time (JIT) compiler for Lua. [Open source, MIT/X license]
- Lua extension library; gives support for TCP and UDP transport layers within Lua.
- Tk to Lua binding. Freeware.
- Simplifies integrating C/C++ code with Lua, automatically generates binding code to access C/C++ features from Lua; maps C/C++ constants, external variables, functions, classes, and methods to Lua, via Lua API and tag method facilities. Freeware.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, August 14, 2012 2:45:04 PM EDT -