become an editor
the entire directory
only in Languages/Lua
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Languages: Lua
Computers: Programming: Games
Computers: Programming: Languages: Comparison and Review
Computers: Programming: Languages: Garbage Collected: Object-Oriented
Computers: Programming: Languages: Interpreted: Bytecode
Computers: Programming: Languages: Interpreted: Multiparadigm
Computers: Programming: Languages: Multiparadigm
Computers: Programming: Languages: Object-Oriented: Prototype-based
Computers: Programming: Languages: Open Source
Computers: Programming: Languages: Procedural
Computers: Programming: Languages: Reflective
This category in other languages:
Lua Programming Language
- Home site; lightweight, made to extend programs, often used for general-purpose, standalone use; simple procedural syntax, powerful data description constructs use associative arrays, extensible semantics; dynamically typed, bytecode interpreted, garbage collected; great for configuration, scripting, rapid prototyping. [Open Source]
First Steps in Programming in Lua
- Short presentation on the language, examples with source code and output; syntax diagram available as PDF. English, Deutsch.
- Frequently Asked Questions about Lua
Lua Programming Language
- Growing article, with links to many related topics. Wikipedia.
Lua Reference Manual
- Reference Manual of the Lua programming language
- Wiki, collaborative site for programmers; Lua-l archive, searchable body of official Lua mail list; IRC channel chat room; mini charter.
Lua: An Extensible Embedded Language
- Explains, summarizes main features, with motives, code samples; by Lua authors. Dr. Dobb's Journal.
Lua: An Extensible Extension Language
- Overview from journal, by Roberto Ierusalimschy, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo, Waldemar Celes Filho; Software: Practice and Experience, John Wiley and Sons, 1996.
- Alternative interface for browsing the Lua reference manual. Include overview, search facility, and extensible URLs aimed at quick access to specific parts of the documentation.
Programming in Lua
- By Roberto Ierusalimschy; Lua.org, 2003, ISBN 8590379817. Official book, by Lua's main architect, covers all aspects, from basics to API with C; gives solid base for programmers to use Lua.
Rozek: Notes about Lua
- Brief description, distributions, modules, examples, applications, links; by Andreas Rozek.
- The open source language is a useful, increasingly popular choice for embedded scripting; by Keith Fieldhouse. O'Reilly Media ONLamp.com. (February 16, 2006)
Usenet comp.lang.functional -
Usenet comp.object -
Usenet comp.object.logic -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 12:16:09 AM EDT -