become an editor
the entire directory
only in Logic-based/Constraint_Logic
Computers: Programming: Languages: Constraint
Computers: Programming: Languages: Declarative
Computers: Programming: Languages: Logic-based: Functional Logic
Computers: Programming: Languages: Multiparadigm
CCL II: Construction of Computational Logics II
- Working group (22457: CCL II) in the ESPRIT Basic Research program of European Union, successor project of working group CCL I: people, teams, workshop and conference, summer school, bibliography, archive, annual reports, mail list, systems.
CHR - Constraint Handling Rules
- Home page of the CHR hosted constraint logic programming language. CHR is a toolkit for in effect building constraint solvers. It is most commonly hosted on Prolog but Java-, Haskell- and even C-hosted versions are available.
- Implementation of general Constraint Logic Programming scheme introduced by Jaffar, Michaylov 1987. As full as other CLP(R)s: solves linear equations over rational or real valued variables, and covers lazy treatment of nonlinear equations.
- Description and contact for runtime, compiler (byte-code), constraint solver; free for academic and research use.
CLP(R) Programmer's Manual
- Version 1.2 by Heintze, Jaffar, Michaylov, Stuckey and Yap (IBM Watson Research Center, 1992) in PDF. [PDF]
A Comparative Study of Eight Constraint Programming Languages
- Compares efficiency of 8 Constraint Logic Programming (CLP) systems in the setting of finite domains, and a specific aspect of their expressiveness: that concerning reification and meta-constraints.
Constraint Logic Programming: CLP
- Technical reports on CLP at the Austrian Research Institute for Artificial Intelligence (ÖFAI) of the Austrian Society for Cybernetics.
DFKI: MAS Publications: Multi-Agent Systems
- Abstract and PostScript version of 'Multi-Agent Planning Using an Abductive Event Calculus' in which a planning service module is incorporated into a constraint-logic framework to gain a strong sense of non-linearity.
- Constraint logic programming language that includes ideas from object-oriented programming and intelligent backtracking. Constraints include finite domain constraints (as in CHiP) and disjoint real interval domain constraints. FTP Site.
ECLiPSe: The ECRC Constraint Logic Parallel System
- Compiler-oriented development environment for constraint-logic applications with extended Prolog technology, persistent knowledge base, constraint-handling facilities and parallelism. Runs on Unix/Linux, beta version for Windows 9x/NT/2000.
- Constraint-logic programming language based on LF Logical Framework; a uniform meta-language for specifying, implementing, and proving properties of programming languages and logics that is implemented as an interpreter in Standard ML.
- Constraint logic programming (CLP) based language. Backtracking, advanced data types (including "Bignum") and data structures. IDE/Compiler for Windows 2000/XP/Vista/W7.
JICSLP'96 Workshop on Parallelism and Implementation Technology
- Post-JICSLP'96 Workshop and 1996 Compulog Net Area Meeting on Parallelism and Implementation Technology for (Constraint) Logic Programming Languages.
- Constraint logic programming language with the abilities of CLP(BNR) and most of those of cc(FD). Possibility to program directly in projection constraints makes Nicolog more flexible than many CLP systems. FTP site.
- Free, logic-based constraint solver: C++ implementation of implicit enumeration algorithm for solving (non)linear 0-1 (or pseudo-Boolean) optimization problems with integer coefficients.
ResearchIndex: Hierarchical Constraint Logic Programming
- A constraint describes a relation to maintain; it states what the relationship is versus how to maintain it. In many uses (interactive graphics, planning, document formatting, decision support), one must express preferences (soft constraints), and strict requirements (hard constraints).
Why Can't Humans Talk to a Computer?
- The technical problems are answered by non-procedural logical constraint-based languages like Prolog.
Usenet comp.constraints -
Usenet comp.object.logic -
Usenet sci.logic -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 5, 2015 at 1:04:51 UTC -