become an editor
the entire directory
only in Languages/Logic-based
Computers: Artificial Intelligence: Programming Languages
Computers: Programming: Languages: Declarative
Computers: Programming: Languages: Functional
Computers: Programming: Languages: Garbage Collected
Computers: Programming: Languages: Multiparadigm
Computers: Programming: Languages: Specification
Science: Math: Logic and Foundations: Computational Logic
Science: Math: Logic and Foundations: Proof Theory
Science: Math: Logic and Foundations: Software
Science: Social Sciences: Linguistics: Languages: Constructed: Logical
- The Association for Logic Programming promotes all activities concerning the theory and application of logic programming in computer science, related disciplines and industry. The archive of the ALP Newsletter provides content and links regarding the field.
- A pure, minimal but extensible, logic-programming/specification language with meta-language capability is described. The paradigm involved explicitly separates declarative specification from ensuing transformation.
COMPULOG NET: Network of Excellence: NoE
- Information on European ESPRIT Basic Research (funded) NoE, concerned with computational logic. Large community of European researchers, over 80 nodes at leading universities, businesses.
DBLP: Logic Programming
- A bibliography on logic programming is supplemented with a survey of conferences, journals, series of books, organizations and related subjects.
Imperial College London: Logic and Artificial Intelligence
- Department of Computing, Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine, University of London: research group on logic and artificial intelligence focusing on communicating agents, computational logic and computational bioinformatics. Faculty home pages and departmental technical reports provide documentation on (the evolution) of logic programming.
Journal of Logic Programming
- Unofficial bibliography and home page.
- Develops and popularizes KLIC implementation of concurrent and parallel logic programming language KL1, and related software. Designed in the Fifth Generation Computer Systems (FGCS) project, by Institute for New Generation Computer Technology (ICOT), Japan. Free software.
Logic-Based Systems Lab
- Department of Computer and Information Science, Brooklyn College of the City University of New York. Home of the 2LP Language, runs on Linux, RS6000, SGI, Solaris, SunOS, Windows; download yours now. Free. Cool logo.
- Conferences of the Special Interest Group on Logic Programming and Non-Monotonic Reasoning.
The Maude System
- Maude is a reflective language based on equational rewrite principles, useful for modeling and solving a wide range of computational problems.
PC AI - Logic Programming
- As part of a survey of information on artificial intelligence this section on logic programming is provided.
SampleTalk Language and Programming Technology
- AI language simpler than Prolog, based on generalization and matching of unconstrained text processing samples and allowing a program to be built immediately from data-processing examples.
- Declarative temporal logic programming language for: general purpose programming, simulation, modeling reactive systems. Starlog programs consist of 2 components: a set of timed facts, a set of temporal logic rules. Somewhat like Prolog.
- Visual, animated programming language for kids combining concurrent and constraint logic programming with target programs roughly compatible with Oz, E-Lang, Janus, Flat Guarded Horn Clauses, KL1/KLIC, Flat Concurrent Prolog, Parlog and Strand.
- Type Rule Base is an experimental logic/metaprogramming language for generating Java code. This BSD-licensed free software resembles Prolog, is implemented in Java and provides a simple command-line interface.
The World Wide Web Virtual Library: Logic Programming
- Affiliated with the comp.lang.prolog newsgroup this repository includes general information, Prolog, Window system interfaces, other logic-programming systems, meetings, books and related information.
- A logic-based query and transformation language for XML and semistructured data.
- Resulting from the Exbed project, this general-purpose programming language supports data abstraction and rule-based programming and is based on but is not a formal extension of CLU.
- A research-oriented Logic Programming system for Unix and Windows/DOS-based systems, representing a semantically enriched functional superset of Prolog and offering among other things evaluation through full SLG resolution.
Usenet comp.object.logic -
Usenet sci.logic -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 4, 2014 at 12:15:03 UTC -