become an editor
the entire directory
only in Scheme/Software
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Languages: Lisp: Scheme: Software
Computers: Programming: Languages: Lisp: Software
BRL - Beautiful Report Language
- A language designed for server-side WWW-based applications, particularly database applications. It is based on Scheme (using Kawa Scheme), which makes the syntax extremely simple yet powerful.
- A small, lightweight MUD based around dueling wizard wars. Features the use of Scheme as a worldbuilding language.
- For DrScheme, semi-structured program editing; an alternative set of key bindings. When it is on, the most important functions can run via unchorded keystrokes, and motion commands work on sexps by default.
- An extension of the Scheme programming language to support research in computer vision.
HITCH and INFOBAR
- HITCH (HIghlighT CHanges) highlights changes between two sets of HTML pages in red. INFOBAR annotates changes between GNU Info files with change-bars.
- A permissive HTML parser for Scheme that emits SXML format so that real-world HTML can be processed with XML query and transformation tools.
- An interactive symbolic mathematics program. It can manipulate and simplify equations, scalars, vectors, and matrices of single and multiple valued algebraic expressions containing numbers, variables, radicals, and algebraic differential, and holonomic functions.
- A CLOS-like Object System for Scheme.
- A module proposal for Scheme by Audrey Jaffer.
- A portable debugger for the Scheme language. It presents the user with an interactive interface that lets him or her examine and change values of variables, set breakpoints, and single step evaluation. Psd is designed to be run within GNU Emacs, which is used for displaying the current source code position.
- A digital logic simulator written for the SCM Scheme implementation.
- A portable Scheme library providing compatibility and utility functions for standard Scheme implementations. By Audrey Jaffer, author of SCM.
- A functional Scheme based XML parsing framework consists of a (semi-validating) DOM/SXML parser, a SAX parser, and a supporting library of lexing and parsing procedures.
- A version of AWK in the Scheme programming language. It goal is to offer the same features as awk to scheme programmers.
- An embedding of Prolog-style logic programming in Scheme. Prolog-style and conventional Scheme code fragments can be used alongside each other.
- A whole handfull of Scheme programs and applications, including Treaps ("A sorted dictionary data structure based on randomized search trees."), Scheme database interfaces, parsing utilities for CGI and XML, binary I/O and applications, POSIX interfaces, a purely functional OO system, and read-time application.
Swindle - Scheme with OOP extensions
- A CLOS-like object system for MzScheme. Many other extensions like a generalized set. (a la SRFI-17).
The SU (Scheme Underground) Net package for SCSH
- A collection of libraries for common internet protocols for SCSH, the Scheme Shell.
The Scheme Configurable (Constraints?) Window Manager
- A highly configurable X window manager written and configurable with Guile Scheme. An absolute must for any hardcore Schemer who uses X Window. Now at version 0.99.6.1 with Gnome support, a CORBA interface, a complex constraint system for pseudointelligent window placement and management, extremely flexible decoration configurability, and a GUI configuration interface for non-Scheme hackers, plus an assortment of decoration themes.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, October 28, 2009 12:54:19 AM EDT -