become an editor
the entire directory
only in Scheme/Research
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Languages: Lisp: Scheme: Research
Computers: Programming: Memory Management
ICFP '98 Scheme Workshop
- Will Clinger's revised (as of 19 Oct 1998) notes on the Scheme Workshop before ICFP '98 in Baltimore. Many of the subjects discussed at the workshop are now under active discussion as SRFIs.
- Scheme code for Daniel P. Friedman's various transformations on interpreters he presented at the 1996 Scheme Workshop.
The Larceny Project
- Larceny is a simple and efficient run-time system for Scheme, currently running on the SPARC architecture. A portable implementation that generates C (dubbed "Petit Larceny") is also being developed.
Scheme PLT Publications
- Archive contains freely available technical reports and published papers, as well as PhD dissertations, written by members of the Rice Programming Languages Team.
Three Implementation Models for Scheme
- R. Kent Dybvig's PhD dissertation (1987) which presents three implementation models for Scheme, a stack-based model, a string-based model, and a heap-based model. [PDF]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, March 16, 2013 2:22:17 AM EDT -