the entire directory
only in Lisp/Scheme
FAQs, Help, and Tutorials
Computers: Artificial Intelligence
Computers: Programming: Languages: Comparison and Review
Computers: Programming: Languages: Data Structured
Computers: Programming: Languages: Functional
Computers: Programming: Languages: Garbage Collected
Computers: Programming: Languages: Interpreted: Functional
Computers: Programming: Languages: Lisp: Dylan
Computers: Programming: Languages: ML
Computers: Programming: Languages: Open Source
Computers: Programming: Languages: Reflective
Science: Math: Logic and Foundations: Computational Logic: Combinatory Logic and Lambda Calculus
This category in other languages:
Scheme Requests For Implementation
- A forum for people interested in coordinating libraries and other extensions of the Scheme language between implementations.
CMU Scheme Repository
- Part of the greater CMU AI Repository. Has a large overlap with the Indiana repository.
The comp.lang.scheme FAQ
- Usenet discussion group FAQ archive.
Hello, World Program
- Scheme version of this canonical first program.
Indiana University's Internet Scheme Repository
- The definitive resource for Scheme on the net. Includes a large catalog of implementations, useful source code, and documents, many of which you won't find anywhere else.
Lisp and Scheme Meetup Day
- Meetup with other local programmers interested in Lisp, Scheme and other functional programming languages.
Online Bibliography of Scheme Research
- Bibliography of articles, theses, and technical reports related to the Scheme language. Where an online version of the paper is available, a link is provided.
- Libraries and extensions to use Scheme as a production tool, to process daily chores for system engineers and programmers: parse files, generate reports, watch processes, provide small GUI wrappers, etc. English, Japanese.
Reports on the Algorithmic Language Scheme
- Specifications for the programming language Scheme.
RRRS-Authors Mailing List Archive
- An archive of the mailing list of the authors of the RnRS, from 1984 to 1998.
The Scheme Programming Language
- Main page at MIT, Scheme's birthplace; short list of implementations, some general documentation, information on the MIT Scheme implementation, some random links.
The Scheme Programming Language
- By R. Kent Dybvig; Prentice Hall, 1996, ISBN 0134546466, 2nd edition. Reference book, describes R5RS Scheme in style similar to K and R [Online full text version].
Scheme Programming Language
- Growing article, with links to many related topics. [Wikipedia]
The Scheme Underground
- An effort aimed at developing useful software packages in Scheme for use in research projects and for distribution on the net.
- Publishes and carries excellent educational materials, including books, using the Scheme programming language. Has Windows and Macintosh Scheme interpreters and a Scheme-driven state-of-the-art solid modeler.
- A collection of resources for the Scheme language. Information on all aspects of Scheme: implementations, papers, and code. Maintained by the Rice Programming Languages Team, the folks behind MzScheme and DrScheme.
Usenet comp.lang.functional -
Usenet comp.lang.scheme -
Usenet comp.lang.scheme.scsh -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 14, 2010 at 1:30:20 UTC -