become an editor
the entire directory
only in Logo/MicroWorlds
Reference: Education: Methods and Theories: Learning Theories: Constructivism
LCSI: Logo Computer Systems, Inc.
- Makes and supports MicroWorlds products (robotics optional), Enriched Math, My Make Believe Castle, and other education software titles; large project library listed by subject, many Logo links. Founded 1981 by Dr. Seymour Papert. Makes process of creating school projects a rich learning experience, fosters development of problem-solving strategies, critical thinking skills, creativity.
- Working MicroWorlds projects, links to other Logo sites, list of related books. Frank Caggiano.
A Look at Logo: Microworlds Pro
- Overview, programming lessons, sample projects (links need updating); real turtle page. 2003 ThinkQuest project by four 6th-grade students.
Math Cats Love MicroWorlds
- Interactive Logo projects for exploring math and technology. Wendy Petti.
MicroWorlds - Central Kitsap Junior High (WA)
- Class assignments, sample projects. Bridget Burke.
- Descriptions, downloads for 4 games, construction kit themes; from Greatest Places Online, Science Museum of Minnesota.
MicroWorlds in Action
- Project library with code, questions, and ideas; FAQ, lessons, and other MicroWorlds resources. Wendy Petti and Daniel Ajoy, OpenWorld Learning.
MicroWorlds Logo Activities
- Five-part activity introduces students to basic commands of MW. University of Virginia's Center for Technology and Teacher Education.
MicroWorlds Logo Notes
- MicroWorlds tutorials; sample projects created in MicroWorlds 2.0, Pro, and EX robotics; and extensive links to other MicroWorlds resources. Rupert Russell.
MicroWorlds: Digital Construction for Kids
- Tutorials, online student projects. Bruce Cattanach.
Programming Logo MicroWorlds Assignments for 7th Grade
- Lesson plans (with code) for creating simple games; numerous student projects online. Rod Hames.
Using the GoGo Board with Microworlds Logo
- Downloadable MicroWorlds extension library, documentation, and sample projects for interacting with GoGo Board sensors and motors.
Usenet comp.lang.logo -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 20, 2013 at 11:24:08 UTC -