become an editor
the entire directory
only in Implementations/Java-Based
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Languages: Lisp: Logo: Implementations: Java-Based
Computers: Programming: Languages: Java
- Beta version of a Java-based Logo with demos, a turtle graphics gallery, partial documentation. Arnie Widdowson.
- A free Logo language interpreter written in Java, thus running on many platforms, featuring modern abilities such as playing with color, sound, fonts. Emmanuel Guillot.
- Code and instructions for creating a variety of turtle graphics, animations, and simulations using the XLogo Java applet. Guy Walker.
- This 3D Java-based Logo extends 2D Logo and incorporates code from rLogo. Silvano Malfatti, with Jose Damico and Selan dos Santos.
- Written for the Java virtual machine, NetLogo runs on Macs, Windows, and Linux. Designed to model complex systems, it is the next generation of a series of multi-agent modeling languages that started with StarLogo. Uri Wilensky.
- An easy to learn programming language designed for the World Wide Web, based on the Logo programming language. Randall Embry.
- Opensource Java version of XLogo for Windows, MacOS, and Linux. Free download and reference manual in several languages, updated May 2009. Source code available. Loïc Le Coq.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, May 3, 2012 5:15:06 AM EDT -