become an editor
the entire directory
only in Logo/Implementations
Computers: Programming: Languages: Lisp: Compilers and Interpreters
Computers: Programming: Languages: Lisp: Scheme: Implementations
- Downloadable Logo books and free UCBLogo (Berkeley Logo); links to other Logo versions. Brian Harvey.
- A multimedia version of SuperLogo, designed for ease of use by children. Can save projects to the web or as standalone .exe programs. Logotron Ltd.
Imagine Logo (Secondary)
- Offers web integration, powerful animation and multimedia capability. Logotron Ltd.
- Logo-inspired open-source translatable programming environment for the KDE Desktop. Cies Breijs.
- Logo interpreter for .NET that compiles to EXE or dynamically loadable DLL; compatible with UCB Logo. Leonel Laske. [Open Source, GPL]
- Simplified syntax Logo, can draw complex graphics with a few lines of code. Runs in graphical environment (Linux X11, Windows); has own editor; coded in C++. [Open Source, GPL]
Object Oriented Programming extensions
- For MSWLogo or UCBLogo. P. A. Dreyfuss.
- Specialized Logo version which lets you to control thousands of graphic turtles in parallel, which can be programmed to react to their environment. MIT.
- An extended version of StarLogo 2.0.4 for the Macintosh is available for download. Also projects, documentation, models, links and resources. MIT.
Terrapin Tools for Thinking
- Logo software for home and schools, including Terrapin Logo, Kinderlogo, Crystal Rain Forest, turtle robots, support for Lego's Mindstorm RCX Robotic kit; also Logo projects, tips, lessons, other resources.
- Simple Logo-based language with turtle graphics designed for 3Com Palm systems. Version 1.1 (1999), includes documentation. Timothy Lipitz.
- A high performance open source Logo compiler designed for animations, using OpenGL. Includes demo Logo programs for Linux and Windows. Richard Goedeken.
- Versions for Java, J# for .NET, partial on-going port to C# using MS JLCA: Java Language Conversion Assistant. Downloads, documents.
- A logo learning and drawing application written in Objective-C for Mac OS X. [Open source, BSD License] Jeff Skrysak.
Yellow Brick Logo
- MIT Yellow Brick Logo (MIT-YBL) is an implementation of the Logo language for the LEGO RCX Brick. Includes: An MIT-written replacement for the firmware operating system that is loaded into the RCX Brick, and Software that runs on a Macintosh or Windows 95/98 computer to implement a text-based Logo interface to the RCX Brick.
Usenet comp.lang.logo -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 28, 2016 at 11:28:01 UTC -