become an editor
the entire directory
only in Lisp/Logo
Computers: Programming: Languages: Data Structured
Computers: Programming: Languages: Education
Computers: Programming: Languages: Functional
Computers: Programming: Languages: Interpreted: Functional
Computers: Programming: Languages: Reflective
Computers: Programming: Languages: Smalltalk: Squeak: Scratch
Kids and Teens: Sports and Hobbies: Toys: Lego: Mindstorms
Reference: Education: Methods and Theories: Learning Theories: Constructivism
This category in other languages:
The Logo Foundation
- A nonprofit educational organization devoted to informing people about Logo and supporting them in their use of Logo-based software and learning environments. A list of Logo software, links and articles.
'Ndahoo'aah: Relearning/New Learning
- Annual summer program connecting design, Logo programming, math, and traditional Navajo crafts. Design samples and annual reports. Monument Valley High School.
Computer Science Logo Style, 2nd Edition, 3 Vol. Set - The MIT Press
- Description, ordering information, and links to online version of Brian Harvey's 1997 three-volume set, using Logo as the vehicle for an exploration of computer science from the perspective of symbolic computation and artificial intelligence. MIT Press.
Drawing Space-Filling Curves in Logo
- Procedures for drawing Hilbert, Sierpinski, Wirth, Dragon, Knuth, and other space-filling curves. Vladimir Batagelj.
Introduction to Computer Programming
- Online course materials with sequenced, detailed lessons introducing computer programming concepts through interactive Logo applets and procedures. Guy Haas, Berkeley Foundation for Opportunities in Information Technology.
Logo (programming language) - Wikipedia
- Encyclopedia article covering fundamentals of the structure and syntax of the language, history, implementations, and resources.
Logo by Papy Logo
- Logo information, links, and sample projects. In French, with auto-translation options. Olivier Schmidt-Chevalier.
Logo Computer Language - Student Resources
- Logo instructional material and exercises supplementing the textbook, Mathematics for Elementary Teachers: A Conceptual Approach. McGraw-Hill Higher Education.
Logo from the Kindergarten to the University Level
- Article describing Logo's value in promoting conceptual understanding, thinking skills, and the joy of discovery in all ages. Includes examples of randomization in recursive and non-recursive procedures. National Institute for Public Education, Hungary.
Logo Programming Resources
- Many projects (descriptions, downloads) and links. Gary S. Stager.
Logo Users Ring
- Web Ring of Logo related sites. Joining information and list of member sites.
LogoForum Group and Mailing List
- Subscription information and archives.
- Historical wiki with photos, videos, and memos from the early years of Logo development. Cynthia Solomon.
LogoWorks: Challenging Programs in Logo
- Wiki version of 1985 book. Sections on wordplay, stories, games, turtle geometry, music, and programming ideas. Cynthia Solomon, Margaret Minsky and Brian Harvey.
Math Playground - Programming
- Online Flash version of Logo with basic commands for turtle geometry.
- Online Flash version of Logo and an extensive collection of Logo lessons and activities. NRICH, University of Cambridge, England.
Papers and Presentations
- Document collection includes the Logo Tree Project, papers on Elica Logo, and other Logo-related files. Pavel Boytchev.
Wikibooks: Logo Programming
- Article with sample procedures demonstrating capabilities and structure of the Logo programming language.
Usenet comp.lang.functional -
Usenet comp.lang.logo -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 11, 2014 at 13:45:08 UTC -