become an editor
the entire directory
only in Emacs_Lisp/TeX
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Languages: Lisp: Emacs Lisp: TeX
Computers: Software: Typesetting: TeX
This category in other languages:
- A package that supports writing and formatting TeX files. Many different macro packages are supported, including AMS TeX, LaTeX, and TeXinfo.
- An attempt to embed LaTeX environments such as display math or figures into the source buffers. Provides the manual, mailing list, screenshots and download.
- A package giving more LaTeX functionality for Emacs and XEmacs. It re-implements many features also found in AUCTeX.
Emacs ConTeXt mode
- Expands tex-mode with ConTeXt awareness. Created by Berend de Boer.
The Hyperlatex package
- Makes it possible to write a document both for printout and web viewing. Documentation, FAQ and download. Program is written in GNU Emacs Lisp.
Imaxima and Imath for Emacs
- Downloads and documentation of a graphical user interface front-end for the computer algebra system Maxima. Imaxima processes the output from Maxima with LaTeX to render the mathematical formula.
- Authoring tool for LaTeX and TeX documents written in Elisp with a gallery of examples and an online manual.
John Palmieri: Computer programs
- A collection of Emacs packages including Ultra-TeX, a major mode for typing TeX documents, LaTeX symbols and Lightning/Highlighting completion.
- A package that provides distinct support for doing labels, references and citations in LaTeX for both Emacs and XEmacs. It runs as a minor mode with any LaTeX major mode, most notably AUCTeX. Bundled and preinstalled with Emacs since version 20.2, or download from this site.
- Emacs minor mode and a shell-script deamon for incrementally previewing TeX files using either ghostscript-based or dvi-based previewers. Download and documentation.
- Overview of a package providing some semi-WYSIWYG in LaTeX or HTML source. Beyond that there are a description of the details, a manual and links to the project pages on sourceforge.
XEmacs: Lisp Code - TeX Letter
- Simple LaTeX templates for letters.
YaTeX - Yet Another TeX mode for Emacs
- A package that supports composing LaTeX source on Emacs/Mule/XEmacs. An HTML editing mode is also included.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 2, 2012 at 19:17:54 UTC -