become an editor
the entire directory
only in Emacs_Lisp/Programming_Support
Open Directory - Computers: Programming: Languages: Lisp: Emacs Lisp: Programming Support
Computers: Programming: Development Tools
- Major mode that provides various features for editing ANTLR grammar files.
- A BrainFuck interpreter written in Emacs-Lisp. To demonstrate that the implementation is really working, a weird test-case is included: An interpreter written in BrainFuck compiled to Emacs-Lisp executing BrainFuck code.
- The development homepage of the Mode for editing C/C++ and other languages with similar syntax.
David Ponce's Emacs Page
- Additions to JDE.
- A source code browser for Emacs. It is a global minor-mode which displays a couple of windows that can be used to browse directories, files and methods. It supports method parsing for Java, C, C++, Elisp. [Open source, GPL]
Emacs Development Environment Tools
- CEDET is a collection of tools written with the end goal of creating an advanced development environment for Emacs users.
Emacs ada-mode homepage
- Mode for programming in ADA. Downloads and documentation.
Haskell Mode for Emacs
- An Emacs mode currently supporting font locking, declaration scanning, documentation, indentation, hugs interaction.
- Integration of various Lisp implementations (mostly Common Lisp systems and various Scheme dialects) within Emacs.
- A major mode to edit programs written in the Inform programming language. Supports the usual program mode functions: automatic indentation, moving over expressions, comment and string filling, font locking, tags-file support, starting compiles and parsing errors.
Java Development Environment
- A software package that turns Emacs into a comprehensive system for creating, editing, debugging, and documenting Java applications. Information about installing and using JDE, FAQ, package download and contributions.
- Emacs interface to CVS, the open source Concurrent Versions System.
- Sourceforge project page of a major mode for editing PHP source.
Phillip Lord's Emacs Packages
- Mostly additional packages for JDE.
- Python support for Emacs and XEmacs.
- Provides a subversion interface for Emacs. Information on the module and the source code are available.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, November 2, 2009 5:43:36 PM EST -