become an editor
the entire directory
only in Lisp/Emacs_Lisp
Markup Languages Support
Computers: Open Source: Software: Editors: Emacs
Computers: Programming: Languages: Functional
Computers: Programming: Languages: Interpreted: Functional
Computers: Programming: Languages: Lisp: Scheme: Implementations: Guile
Computers: Programming: Languages: Open Source
Computers: Programming: Languages: Scripting
This category in other languages:
GNU Emacs Lisp Reference Manual
- The official resource for all Elisp questions.
Dave Pearson's Emacs Stuff
- Some helpful Emacs packages.
- Package for talking to a dictionary server.
emacs at levana.de
- Emacs Lisp software including etexshow (Browser for ConTeXt commands), recent files menu, tea timer, evening commander.
Emacs Code by Stephen Eglen
- Various modes provided by the maintainer of the ELL.
The Emacs Lisp List
- Collection of links to Elisp packages mostly not part of the standard distributions.
Emacs Lisp Packages by C.Queinnec
- Descriptions and downloads for: defaultbanner, defaultcontent, foldingo, fracc, genconv, mousymacro, sigadapt, supertab, todo.
- Packages for: buffer selection and cycling by C-TAB; fast navigation through toplevel definitions; Gimp Script Fu; highlighting regular expressions, current word.
- Emacs background with custom lisp packages, code snippets, and resources.
Eric Marsden's Download Page
- Beside Common Lisp and Scheme files, various Elisp packages are available. Amongst others there is an implementation of the Internet Printing Protocol, a HTTP server embedded in Emacs, and a simple library for the Common Gateway Interface, which allows you to service requests for non static web pages.
ESS : Emacs Speaks Statistics
- Package provides support for many statistical languages such as the S family, SAS, or XLS.
- A package for on the fly spell checking.
Harley Gorrell's Elisp
- Various modes for editing crontab files or DNA sequences, an addition to perl-mode, and footnote support.
- A wiki-like note-taking tool on Emacs.
Introduction to Emacs Lisp Programming
- (Second Edition) Official Free Software Foundation manual.
- The development site which contains the latest beta releases of the Emacs interface to ispell not yet included into the standard distributions.
- Search interface to access dictionaries online from within Emacs.
- Major mode for playing z3/5/8 story files. A z-code interpreter written entirely in elisp.
Martin Schwenke's Emacs Hacks
- Including a mode for eiffel, a stand-alone version of gnuserv for GNU Emacs, and desire.el, a configuration helper package for Emacs.
- A package to use multiple major modes in one GNU Emacs buffer.
- An environment that supports rapid creation of hyper-linked documents in Emacs, which may then be published to multiple output formats in an attractive fashion.
Noah Friedman's Elisp Archive
- Collection of major and minor modes, user interface enhancements, and library routines.
Online Journal Software for Emacs
- This package allows you to keep an index to your personal journal.
- A package to save various variables and registers which reflect your current editing state to a file which is loaded into your next session.
Storm's Emacs Resources
- Featuring cua.el, a package to provide the CUA Key binding for cut, copy, and paste without losing the normal Emacs key bindings. Also featuring ido.el, a package providing highly interactive versions of find-file and switch-to-buffer.
- Packages for auto-updating and file templates.
Tiny Tools Library
- Collection of packages to improve your Emacs environment.
- A mode to edit Verilog HDL files with Emacs.
Vinicius Emacs Page
- GNU Emacs packages featuring printing support, highlighting whitespace and the current line.
- Get some kind of WYSIWYG in LaTeX and HTML source.
- Emacs as an IRC client.
Usenet comp.emacs -
Usenet comp.emacs.xemacs -
Usenet gnu.emacs.help -
Usenet gnu.emacs.sources -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 25, 2014 at 13:54:08 UTC -