become an editor
the entire directory
only in Languages/Limbo
Computers: Parallel Computing: Programming: Languages
Computers: Programming: Languages: Concurrent
Computers: Programming: Languages: Garbage Collected: Procedural
Computers: Programming: Languages: Interpreted: Bytecode
Computers: Programming: Languages: Open Source
Computers: Programming: Languages: Procedural
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Network: Distributed: Plan 9
A Descent into Limbo
- A brief introduction to the limbo Limbo language and Inferno environment by Brian W. Kernighan.
Inferno Application Programming
- Overview of the Limbo language and an introduction to application programming in Inferno.
- Description of the tools and techniques available for profiling Limbo programs.
Limbo Programming Language
- Growing article, with links to many related topics. Wikipedia.
The Limbo Programming Language
- Detailed description of the language by Dennis M. Ritchie.
99 Bottles of Beer on the Wall
- Limbo version. (April 20, 2005)
Programming in Limbo
- A very old Byte Magazine article introducing Limbo's concurrent programming. (October 01, 1997)
Usenet comp.lang.limbo -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 30, 2012 at 17:54:02 UTC -